Ogre

Discussion in 'Bugs / Suggestions / Support' started by CuliDuri, Aug 2, 2018.

1. CuliDuri Corporal

Message Count:
    What about the requirements needed to hire one? (Or more)
  2. Cypher Corporal

Message Count:
    At least four members in your Warband, 1,000 Gold Crowns or 7 Fate, and Ranald's favour in the Tavern.
  3. FlaminGallahs2089 Corporal

Message Count:
    Whats Ranalds favour?
  4. Cypher Corporal

Message Count:
    Sorry. Just an Old World euphemism for luck.
  5. Gurslak Corporal

Message Count:
    Doesn't appear to be true for Undead. I've got 4 members, but still only Ghouls & Dreggs in the Crypt. This a faction thing, a bug or my bad luck?
  6. Cypher Corporal

Message Count:
    With one Reiklander warband I was getting an Ogre as soon as I hit four strong, first hiredsword to appear in the tavern. With another warband I had a string of five pitfighters, four freelancers and three warlocks show up and no Ogre. I jump up to five members and then got both a warlock and ogre at the same time, dropped back down to four and hired the ogre. I think it's a luck thing.

But if you are getting only dregs and ghouls and no other hired swords maybe it has something to do with your current roster. Do you have a Vampire? Are you not getting any warlocks to show up? If you are at four members and not seeing any hiredswords it could be a bug.
  7. Gurslak Corporal

Message Count:
    My Undeaf consist of Vampire, Necromancer & two Ghouls. The Vampire showed up as soon as I had 4 members, but nothing since. No warlocks, no ogres, just Ghouls & Dreggs.
    It's all fine with my other warbands.
  8. Gurslak Corporal

Message Count:
    Ok, I think I've worked it out. It appears that Hired Swords, which must also include the Vampire, do not count towards the 4 man minimum to recruit them.
  9. Cypher Corporal

Message Count:
    That is good to know. Glad you solved the issue.