Ok Juves, what house are you hoping for?

Buggritt

Major
Working on the artwork I'm assuming Goliath and Escher are the first houses out on release. I'm a fan of huge hair, punk clothing and poisons so, naturally, I would pick Goliath.

I do hope for some spryers at some point. Those guys always fascinated me. I had a really bad intro to the first incarnation of Necromunda and have always regretted not getting into it. Perhaps a second chance here?

What houses is everyone else excited to see?

We should consider ourselves lucky if its more than just Escher, Goliath and Orlock on release - and if we get all 6 of the original houses then we're one up on Underhive Wars (pc, ps4, xbox). I think it's unlikely we'll see anymore than that. Maybe at a push enforcers and corpse grinder cultists?
Can almost guarantee that spyrers won't be in it (at least not as a gang) because they've not even been included in the Tabletop version of new (N17) Necromunda system. Although people do want them to return. Developers have flipped between saying that they won't come back and maybe they can' sneak them back in' so far.

thesmeer

Private
Escher and Goliath seem to be a shoe-in, and i think they will start with a 3 gang line-up like Mordheim.
I like the Orlocks, but i hope one of the 3 other gangs for soms added variation.
Delaque, Cawdor and van Saar bring a liitle more spice to the table. This i would prefer but also think is therefore less likely.

Buggritt

Major
[quote="Can almost guarantee that spyrers won't be in it (at least not as a gang) because they've not even been included in the Tabletop version of new (N17) Necromunda system. Although people do want them to return. Developers have flipped between saying that they won't come back and maybe they can' sneak them back in' so far.[/quote]

I think you're right really, but until it doesn't happen I reserve the right to hope.

Had forgotted Van Saar.... hmm I do like hi-tech stuff.

Dillon Foley

Private
Hoping we get Orlocks vs. Goliaths first as a throwback to classic Necromunda. Aside from the houses too it would be great to see Guilders or Enforcers!

Shangular

Brigadier
I like huge hair and punk clothing too. In the TT I've played Eschers and have been trying to build a Bratts gang, although finding models have been difficult for that one. I've also had fun with Spyrers.

Just like the Mordheim counterpart by Legendary, I suspect that they will prioritize getting the original 6 gangs out first - Goliath, Eschers, Orlock, Van Saar, Delaque and Cawdor. But hoping to see the Corpse Grinders

SDT

Private
I’d be happy with the main 6 houses, Enforcers, some hired guns/bounty hunters and the ability to mix houses by introducing Venator gangs.

Shangular

Brigadier
Speaking of Corpse grinders, this recently added helmet to Mordheim would be great for that. I know it’s based on Vespero’s Vendetta minis but still could be a nice skin for a future Corpse grinder gang
C364562E-52A9-4367-BE10-00DC0BB89B8A.jpeg