OverWatch made me do it (miniature pics of my old mordheim figures)

Discussion in 'Open Discussion' started by Trapsinger, Dec 19, 2016.

1. Trapsinger Brigadier

Message Count:
    Hi! OverWatch Suggested that i post some pics of my old figures from table top modheim. Pictured here are four of the figures I used as marienburg heroes. The red haird "imperial noble" from warhammer quest as my captain. I used the Witch Hunter with the torch as a champion, and then the two youngbloods as youngbloods. Also pictured are Bubbles the Sweet Smelling Ogre Mercenary, Gonzo the Dark Elf ... FelBlade? is that what they were called? I'd have to look it up, and my halfling scout who I always fielded for the +1 to warband size if he cooks. the model on the far left in the group shot is a wood elf that i converted to be my dark elf captain, by replacing his longbow with a dark elf crossbow, and giving him a middenheimer wolf cloak to use as a sea dragon cloak.

[IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]
    morjax likes this.
  2. Overwatch Community Manager

Message Count:
    Very awesome indeed!! Thanks for posting these :p

Would it be okay to use some of these images for #MiniatureMonday? If you have a Twitter account I'll happily tag you in the post! But if you don't, don't worry I'll still drop you a mention.

Really digging the Ogre... It's the first time I'm seeing a lot of these miniatures to be honest, having not played the tabletop. I wish I had some of my own now!
  3. Trapsinger Brigadier

Message Count:
    you are welcome to repost the images wherever you like. i do not have a twitter account. that ogre is actually one of the warhammer fantasy ogres, rather than the mordheim one. the mordheim one had his weapons down so he could fit in buildings.
    OverWatch likes this.