Page size

Discussion in 'Open Discussion' started by Silverbear, May 1, 2015.

1. Silverbear Private

Message Count:
    Is there a way to make the screen full size

thanks
  2. Overwatch Community Manager

Message Count:
    Hi Silverbear, what do you play in facebook or on our games portal?
  3. Silverbear Private

Message Count:
    Thank you for the quick reply.. Actually when I started using your portal.. I was all set.. Now another question.. how do I use supplies.. seen them on upgrade screen
  4. Overwatch Community Manager

Message Count:
    Hi there, you can scavenge supplies from enemy units by killing them and using a ground unit like scavengers or infantry to pick up the upgrades. These can then be applied in the options for each unit. Alternatively if you have the resources you could buy out an upgrade but these tend to cost a lot of resources.
  5. Silverbear Private

Message Count:
    but how do you use the supplies when in the upgrade screen it shows stock 1
  6. Overwatch Community Manager

Message Count:
    Which unit are you trying upgrade?
  7. Silverbear Private

Message Count:
  8. Overwatch Community Manager

Message Count:
    The stock represents how many times you have recovered an upgrade. if you have a stock of 1, you should be able to upgrade the unit free of charge. It may already be upgraded though so if its lit up in green and says 'equipped' that unit is already upgraded.
  9. Silverbear Private

Message Count:
    Ok then, what happens to th extra stock.. and slao is there any way to re-arrange our base?
  10. Overwatch Community Manager

Message Count:
    You can re arrange your base by using your harvester to remove buildings you've placed down. Removing buildings will reimburse players with around 1/4 of the build price. (A wall worth 100 resources to build when harvested will give back 20-25 resources). And extra stock just stores up in your account for later use!