Palace Gardens

Discussion in 'Bugs / Suggestions / Support' started by GrayWhen, Dec 13, 2017.

1. GrayWhen Private

Message Count:
    I'm currently have a warband with a rating of over 800 and still haven't found the palace gardens, just wondering if it is available and if so what warband rating do you need to be to unlock it.
  2. Amaan Shawkath Quality Assurance

Message Count:
    To access Palace Gardens you'll need a warband with a rating of 1000+
  3. GrayWhen Private

Message Count:
    Ok thanks for that, got to work more on them so I can find it.
  4. Domowoj Private

Message Count:
    I have never seen "Palace Gardens" as a location and my warband rating is currently 3336.

I have been wondering for a while if I am missing locations. I heard mention once that there were about 50 locations.
    I think I have been to 20 locations (because I have 20 yellow markers on my map). Some of these locations seem to be identical maps (e.g. all three Ruffeviertels and Crimson Lights), some of these locations haven't shown up in the rotation since I was a young warband (the four outer settlements: Sigmarhaven, Brigandsburg, Black Pit Settlement, Cutthroats Haven). So it sometimes seems like there are only about 8 different maps that I see. What's the real deal?
  5. GrayWhen Private

Message Count:
    Not sure what's going on, but I was told by admin your warband rating has to be 1000+ that's all I know
  6. Ewan Lamont
    Administrator

Message Count:
    Some of the high level maps have a very low chance of being selected. It is somthing we are thinking of rebalancing a bit in the new year.
    TheWizardWatley and GrayWhen like this.