Perform better in the Underhive!

Prabdeep Bazaz

Social Media Manager
Staff member
Necromunda-Update-1.3.3.jpg

The latest update consists of performance improvements and bugs fixes that are needed for upcoming releases!

You will now experience greater stability and faster gameplay!

(An unusual Clan House is set to storm the Underhive soon!)

Download the update below
Android
Apple

- Socials -
Facebook
Twitter
Discord Server

Last edited:
I've seen more failing to launch games (which don't start, so the game has to be restarting, forefitting the game & rep & losing rep) & hanging/constant thinking in game, all against the AI, in the last week than ever before.

It happened twice last night, messing up 2 cycles.

SOB

Ewan Lamont

Administrator
Staff member
Than
I've seen more failing to launch games (which don't start, so the game has to be restarting, forefitting the game & rep & losing rep) & hanging/constant thinking in game, all against the AI, in the last week than ever before.

It happened twice last night, messing up 2 cycles.

SOB
ks for the heads up was your wifi/data connection OK?

Padré Luke

Corporal
I had the same experience.
But then again yea, connection was kinda weird in the last few days, hasn't been able to reach some services for like 10's of minutes, multiple times, so yea something's up with the WAN again I think.

Than

ks for the heads up was your wifi/data connection OK?
Hi Ewan,

I have low contention fibre & after the first crashhang, I also turned on my phone's 5g connection, which only kicks in if the wi-fi was unavailable. This didn't remove the crashhangs.

No crashhangs today so far.

SOB

Last edited:

nahar

Corporal
Games is slower. I've changed Graphic from VH to H and still there is a problem. I play on S10 so obviously is smth wrong with new version.

Padré Luke

Corporal
My experience is the opposite. Since the new version, higher graphical settings are running faster, smoother.
But yea, something's funny with the connection, lately.

nahar

Corporal
My experience is the opposite. Since the new version, higher graphical settings are running faster, smoother.
But yea, something's funny with the connection, lately.
When I play my new gangs - it's ok. But my best team Redempcja (4th on the score ladder) - there is serious problem with graphics

Another crashhang tonight. After the loading screen was idling for 18 minutes, I had to close it & lost the 25 reputation & opportunity to recruit or trade. Good wi-fi signal & 5g days connection active as a backup.

SOB

In Beta this time:
No response from server at 13:29. Tried again a minute later & at 13:58 or was still in a crashhang. Closed the game completely & been crashhanging since 13:59. Funny even know if this one will cost another 25 reputation & trash the cycle last yesterday.

SOB

In Beta this time:
No response from server at 13:29. Tried again a minute later & at 13:58 or was still in a crashhang. Closed the game completely & been crashhanging since 13:59. Funny even know if this one will cost another 25 reputation & trash the cycle last yesterday.

SOB
So, 9 hours later, & even after closing the beta version & updating it on the play store, beta is still in a crashhang state.

SOBScreenshot_20211207-225047.png

Another day, another ruined guilder mission, due to another Crashhang -in live this time.

SOB
And another crashhang, in live, costing another cycle & rep, especially as I was cruising to a slagvein win. WiFi signal was good, 5g data connection available as a back up, no TV streaming on the same network & nothing else being actively used on my phone. Any ideas?

SOB

A crashhang exiting the badlands, as the lift was rising & I've forfeited the match, the 4 boxes & the reputation. 2 to 3 ruined cycles a day is getting really tedious.

SOB

Another Crashhang, bit at least it was the guilders mission, so I can restart most of the cycle, even if I've missed the chance for faction, again. I couldn't be bothered to report the crashes over the weekend, as it seems I'm the only one reading this ;)

SOB

Padré Luke

Corporal
.. it seems I'm the only one reading this ;)
Nah, there's at least two of us.

I just can't throw in my two cents as I've never touched Unity yet. And I can't see the databases, or networks.. Also I've never seen the beta app, much less know what is the -IDK- accepted.. or.. desired form of a bug report around here. (Hmm.. maybe somehow I could still get my dirty hands on the beta app?)
Otherwise you know.. my verbal diarrhea would let loose and I'd start blastin' reports about all the bugs/glitches, clipping models, missing level-of-detail textures/stuff, calculation errors and whatnot, that I find.
(What's the beta app like? Doesn't it have a built-in reporting system? If not, why?)

But yeah, this is holidays season, so it's understandable if us, puny mortals are not the top priority right now. :p jk
LG is not EA (And thank all that is holy for that!)
I mean they're a rather small team.
(But then again: we, users, too could use a little feedback now-and-again, I believe.)