Perks of winning

Apart from 1XP for the leader, what are they?

I've won as many as 4 wyrdstone when loosing, and as few as 0 when winning.

Overwatch

Community Manager
Staff member
Winning will give you that extra boost in EXP.

Different scenarios will provide you with bonus EXP for completing the mission objectives, so keep an eye out for different objectives and try and go for them for the extra EXP at the end.

Winning will give you that extra boost in EXP.

Different scenarios will provide you with bonus EXP for completing the mission objectives, so keep an eye out for different objectives and try and go for them for the extra EXP at the end.
It's 1xp on the whole warband, it's kinda pointless. Winning needs to actually mean something, else it's always best to run away as soon as you go below 50% wounds.

I think Wyrdstone should be changed to 0-3 for losing and 1-4 for winning if nothing else. Winning a match and getting nothing makes a game mostly pointless.

I have played several games when I have won a game but awarded 0 wyrdstone. Is there anyway to fix the system so that you always win at least 1?

One thing I would like to see is an actual ingame table showing how much wyrdstone you can get. There are some objectives ingame but I dont know if they have any effect on reward.

Edit: Each enemy taken out of action would be worth 1 shard. Completing objectives each reward shards. Holding a circle for 10 turns for example could be worth 5 shards. Moving to enemy base worth 2 shards per team member.

Even if you get no Wydstone at least if there are more chests available it would make the game more fun to get additional gold.

One thing I would like to see is an actual ingame table showing how much wyrdstone you can get. There are some objectives ingame but I dont know if they have any effect on reward.

Edit: Each enemy taken out of action would be worth 1 shard. Completing objectives each reward shards. Holding a circle for 10 turns for example could be worth 5 shards. Moving to enemy base worth 2 shards per team member.
I'm fairly sure it's just a random number.