"Players Choice" Updates

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Ewan Lamont, Feb 15, 2018.

1. Ewan Lamont
    Administrator

Message Count:
    There is a new build available today. We have been listening carefully to player feedback and the new build is made up entirely of player requested features such as:

• Enhanced PvP:

· We have optimised the mission selector so that those that work best for PvP games now appear more often.
    · We have added a 30-second turn timer to penalise non-movers and speed up the game
    • To cast a spell, you now double tap on the spell icon instead of pressing a confirm button.
    • You will now see your opponents rating and an end of game reward summary when you encounter them in the game.
    update-picture.png
    The other big news is that a new faction has just entered Beta testing. We are not saying what it is yet but let’s just say there are rumours of Vlad Von Carstein preparing a bid for the Imperial Throne.
    TheWizardWatley likes this.
  2. _Q_ Corporal

Message Count:
    Have you tweaked the magic at all? Notice that the cast chance is reduced by 20% for both my warlock and captain (and that equipping armour no longer further reduces my captain's cast chance...he has warrior wizard but previously that didn't entirely mitigate the penalty).

Edit: I now see that nothing has changed in-game, the change is only in the displayed chance you see in the camp.
  3. arielbelkin Major

Message Count:
    Very cool! at higher rating the corpses yield a lot of gear, not just a few gold coins...
    _Q_ likes this.
  4. DTay88 Corporal

Message Count:
    Not to sound ungrateful but is it too much on these corpses? I've had a few matches in the palace gardens and I'm getting 5+ items including fullplate and ithilmar. Seems like more than it should be. Love getting consumables tho because I never buy them as i save up for the next suit of armor
  5. _Q_ Corporal

Message Count:

Palace Gardens is a bit of a gold mine...I've picked up half a dozen ithilmar and a couple of gromril, enough handguns to equip a small army (inc. a couple of repeaters) and loads of other loot. All in just a couple of days. Nowt wrong with that per se, but it does feel a little unbalanced compared to the crappy loot at lower level locations...reckon it'd be nice to ramp up the chance of dropping the good stuff (or at least a higher volume of lesser items) at lower levels (especially consumables).
  6. arielbelkin Major

Message Count:
    I didn’t realize it was only the palace gardens... either way, gold becomes useless very quickly - by the time you’re in the 4 digit ratings you’re mostly fully geared anyway
  7. TheWizardWatley Major

Message Count:
    It's a good chance to get the crew up to scratch. Steps up and changes the nature of the high level games. I enjoy it, tho maybe it is a little too much.