Please explain this (AI supersoldiers)

This video is just to show how AI cheats. I fought against this warband before so knew what to expect.
Problems :
- Once again AI is ignoring a couple of rounds of ranged damage.
- Look at the damage they do. Only once IT was less than 6 (reaction strike) otherwise they either crit with very high numbers or "just" do high damage. Like 6,7,10,12. Note that my close combat troops all have plate armour (35def), open helmet (10def), resilent (10def) and step aside (10def). Maceman has also skull shield (13def). Swordsmen has 40% parry. All of this IGNORED when enemy attacks.
Guy has an Ostland gteat axe, one I had it too on my best cc fighter with all offensive and strenghti skills and NEVER was it as destructive as this. Coincidence? I don't think so.
- I deal crappy damage with my greatswords that are: 77S and -15def on my captain (gromril gteat sword), 74S on normal greatsword (who missed twice because of fear, which is normal) , 60S and 15def on my buckler guy (gromril sword). All this counts shit versus guy in skull cuirass and a fuckin hat!!! All I could do best was 3!!!
- Note that the guy parries 3 times reducing damage to 0 with a weapon that has no parry chance. Web of steel 10% chance(assuming he has IT) is a bit too low for a 2 parries (versus 8 attacks from my warriors which is 25% hits parried), don't you think?

Please just don't tell me that "opponent has a certain set of skills"... You see for yourself. If I didn't put him down he would wreck all of my 3 fighters next round. This happened before many times with many AI controlled warbands.

This issue definitely demands fixing.

I came to the point where for every 3 battles played I have to quit 2 because of insane loses and AI ignoring damage.

Thanks for that. Even without the AI getting its usual high damage and your damage being low its still educational about skill combinations being almost broken.

Combine that with the automatic free attacks from your enemy through skills, two-handed weapons and Fear just to top it off, its absurdly difficult to actually beat any of them.

I dont know how to feel about a 500+ gold Hochland Rifle doing 0 damage on someone with 15 hit points. Happy I might be able to survive it or cringe that a highly expensive item can be junk?

I dont know how to feel about a 500+ gold Hochland Rifle doing 0 damage on someone with 15 hit points. Happy I might be able to survive it or cringe that a highly expensive item can be junk?
The joys of randomness! Although don't rely on it doing 0, just hide well.

The free attacks I think is a bug. It should only give 1 free attack when charged, not 1 free attack for each attack you have.

Fear you can counter by having good leadership on your leader (as he projects his leadership score onto others) or by getting fear yourself as they counter each other out.

Its really clear all the hidden numbers are bogging this game down. We as players can only look and see our rolls failing.

Looking at all those stacked up skills and effects activating incorrectly and making only a couple characters able to take on a team is just so wrong.
------------------------
#1 The range between minimum and maximum possible damage should be shown. #2 Armor chance should be shown and should be reduced by Attack Strength like the original source.

Parry should #1 only work once per turn, not a roll for even single melee attack. #2 be ignored if the attackers strength is double the user. #3 reduce damage to 0. #4 be cancelled if the enemy also has Parry.

Fear should #1 only activate when the Fear-causing character is Charged or being charged. #2 Only reduce the chance to hit if the Fear-causing character is charging not being charged or already in melee.

Quick Reactions, well that didnt exist originally and really hurts any possibility of escaping melee. Its another thing lifted from Dungeons and Dragons.
------------------
That video shows ridiculous luck for the AI. I know that the original Mordheim game creators didnt even think about combining all these things together as the level cap is much lower as they didnt expect so much grinding.

#1 The range between minimum and maximum possible damage should be shown.
It is, it#s 0-STR/10
#2 Armor chance should be shown and should be reduced by Attack Strength like the original source.
Long as as it's over STR over a certain number, although remember that warriors are quite a big stronger then in the table top.

Parry should #1 only work once per turn, not a roll for even single melee attack.
Per turn, per combat, or per round? Also remember that there is a LOT more combat then in the table top as before you used to only be able to attack once per round.
#2 be ignored if the attackers strength is double the user.
This won't happen, not until we get orges.
#3 reduce damage to 0.
Won't that buff it?
#4 be cancelled if the enemy also has Parry.
Everyone has parry, it's a % chance, not a skill or weapon perk any more.

Fear should #1 only activate when the Fear-causing character is Charged or being charged. #
This has been mentioned elsewhere on the forum. Doing it per attack is silly.
2 Only reduce the chance to hit if the Fear-causing character is charging not being charged or already in melee.
No, if you're scared you should need to roll for fear once per round until you pass.

Quick Reactions, well that didnt exist originally and really hurts any possibility of escaping melee.
In the table top you couldn't escape from melee at all so they didn't need the skill.

I know that the original Mordheim game creators didnt even think about combining all these things together as the level cap is much lower as they didnt expect so much grinding.
Of course not. Games took an hour and half an hour post match, most people would do 2 games a day. There used to be a cap of 90xp, level 22 for heroes, and 15xp, level 4 for henchmen.

Everything feels broken the higher this game goes. Everything is supposed to have a counter but they dont here. parry is supposed to be a chance to completely ignore the damage of ONE attack not be a defensive screen to reduce all melee damage. Also having Parry or more than one attack would get past it. I just a imagine is a force field by this point.

Parry isnt a skill or weapon perk? Yes it is is. Sword-type weapons have a chance to allow parrying. the skill Web of Steel and some shields can increase it or work as stand-alones. Highest I think it can go is 45% with Advanced Weapon Master, Web of Steel, Ithilmar Sword and Comet Shield.

Fear is even stronger in this game. I dont even know if Fear counters Fear. Its a hard skill to unlock with its 45 strength requirement.

So how do you get past all these level of defenses, eh?

Id like to see more videos from other players checking my theories.

Everything feels broken the higher this game goes. Everything is supposed to have a counter but they dont here. parry is supposed to be a chance to completely ignore the damage of ONE attack not be a defensive screen to reduce all melee damage. Also having Parry or more than one attack would get past it. I just a imagine is a force field by this point.

Parry isnt a skill or weapon perk? Yes it is is. Sword-type weapons have a chance to allow parrying. the skill Web of Steel and some shields can increase it or work as stand-alones. Highest I think it can go is 45% with Advanced Weapon Master, Web of Steel, Ithilmar Sword and Comet Shield.
Well thats a 45% chance to reduce damange by 3. Late game most people are STR 40-45. I do think there is an issue with high STR attacks sometimes hitting for to little damage though.

Fear is even stronger in this game. I dont even know if Fear counters Fear. Its a hard skill to unlock with its 45 strength requirement.
I can confirm that fear cancels out fear. There's also injuries which both cause and ignore fear.

Chaos ticket you bring up a good point here, I would like to see the effect of fear be ignored by warriors who cause fear themselves (one of the old warhammer rules I actually think was pretty good).