Possible Bug : Missing Harvester

Overwatch

Community Manager
Staff member
Hi, I make this new thread as my harvester went missing... Please see screenshots...
I am on IMac OSX 10.9.5 and tried both latest update Chrome and Firefox. Also cleared browsers cashe and i can not seem to make it re appear. Any help?
Thanks for sending this in! We're looking into this at the moment, you should hopefully have a harvester soon. We're very sorry about holding up your game time our tech staff are getting into the code now! :)

Overwatch

Community Manager
Staff member
Hi, I make this new thread as my harvester went missing... Please see screenshots...
I am on IMac OSX 10.9.5 and tried both latest update Chrome and Firefox. Also cleared browsers cashe and i can not seem to make it re appear. Any help?
Are you still having this problem? Our tech team may have fixed it for you?

Overwatch

Community Manager
Staff member
Okay thanks for this as well. Our tech team are still working on targetting this issue. Thank you for your patience.

Yes I did have a harvester and it went missing after an oppononet Raided me ( I lost) in perticular. I also remember that day it was a little laggy... so i though that when you destroy another mans harvester it re spawns... after a while I understood that mine is nowhere to find...

Overwatch

Community Manager
Staff member
Yes I did have a harvester and it went missing after an oppononet Raided me ( I lost) in perticular. I also remember that day it was a little laggy... so i though that when you destroy another mans harvester it re spawns... after a while I understood that mine is nowhere to find...
Hi, our tech team have try to force a harvester into your base. Can you just let me know if you have one?

Overwatch

Community Manager
Staff member
Okay thanks for letting us know, if you try to stay in touch with the forums we will keep you updated on whats happening, we're very sorry about this issue.