Possible LOS issue

farseer

Major
First Screenshot - I had two gangers on level two who were prone. They got shot by a ganger on level one that in no way should have had line of sight to my ganger when prone. I know this is a scifi game, but unless there were curving lasgun shots, physics would have prevented that shot. Now, my ganger was standing at the beginning of the round and then was pinned. Perhaps the ganger who shot mine had line of sight at the beginnign of the round and still took the shot, however it should have lost LOS once my ganger was pinned.

Second Screenshot - I started the turn prone and crawled to the red dot on the pic. Then the ganger's shot in yellow hit me. Again, if the ganger is prone, there should not LOS to that space.

Attachments

lebonty

Private
This map is the worst for banana shots .. it's as if the bridges don't exist or are made from sir when determining firing.

lebonty

Private
Screenshot_20210328-151934.jpg
I ganger at the bottom of screen was shot by the ganger at the top.

Screenshot_20210328-141602.jpg
Yet here I was unable to shoot despite clear Los to the van saars

farseer

Major
Legendary team, can we get a way to check if we are in line of sight of enemy gangers at any given time? Maybe a button to push or a model's eye view button?

Prabdeep Bazaz

Social Media Manager
Staff member
Thanks for reporting. The team have made some potential fixes to the maps and should be out in the next update.

lebonty

Private
Legendary team, can we get a way to check if we are in line of sight of enemy gangers at any given time? Maybe a button to push or a model's eye view button?
There's a invisible /hidden icon above the ganger if they can't be seen.

lebonty

Private
I understand camera is not at ganger eye view but although this one was in my favour I'm adding it to the listScreenshot_20210413-135043.jpg

Shangular

Brigadier
Here’s another LOS issue situation. My ganger was trading shots with that opponent on the bridge. Prior turn I shot and pinned him. Next turn he stood up shot and pinned me. But now when I stand up, I’m unable to shoot him?
8A361041-8CE3-4B8B-91E8-9D0E5D2FE431.jpeg

lebonty

Private
Maybe as you're now on 1 AP mode from the pinning. Not getting enough chance to hit from the lack of concentration on the shot.