Possible suggestion: Joining together to make bigger bases

Discussion in 'Open Discussion' started by Hardcore Hamster, Oct 10, 2014.

1. Hardcore Hamster Corporal

Message Count:
    I have had an idea. There should be a way to join together in almost clan like teams so you can form together. This means when someone raids you, you can borrow troops from other fellow clans, or even join two bases together to make one bigger one. What do you think about this idea?
    DragonsMerchant likes this.
  2. DragonsMerchant Corporal

Message Count:
    I think this is a brilliant idea imagine joining someone elses base and forming an army. an update like this would excite me
  3. Elvelyn Major

Message Count:
    I disagree, how would this be a fair game compared with someone who is on their own in a smaller base? There would be no challenge and I like a challenge. However, if you could maybe lend someone resources whilst they built up an army and a secure base and then they went to battle and won they could give the resources back, I think this could potentially be a good idea.
    OverWatch likes this.
  4. Overwatch Community Manager

Message Count:
    I see, What about if there was a boundary introduced that allowed you to only get raided by a base with two or more members, if you were in a clan with 2 or more members. Interesting debate though!
  5. billybob Private

Message Count:
    Not sure about this cus i like the Independence in tactics.
  6. Elvelyn Major

Message Count:
    Still not very fond of the idea! Out of the two of you, if you went to battle who decides the moves, how do you communicate? Especially if you're not online at the same time. And if 4 troops die and 2 survive who gets the remaining troops? I like the independence too.
  7. Overwatch Community Manager

Message Count:
    Interesting argument! Well as I said its an interesting topic so we could see something like this. What do you think about a simple friends feature?
  8. Elvelyn Major

Message Count:
    What would this friends feature enable?
  9. Overwatch Community Manager

Message Count:
    The friends feature we plan to implement into the game in the future is very out in the air currently but we have a few rough ideas surrounding it which we are likely to see in the future, As this is likely to be a big update, I'm going to create a separate thread so we can create an ongoing discussion about this potential update, so your question will be answered there. We would love to hear your feedback on this idea and any other suggestions a friends feature could enable.
  10. Overwatch Community Manager

Message Count: