Premium "Pets"

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Prabdeep Bazaz, Sep 20, 2018.

1. Prabdeep Bazaz Social Media Manager

Message Count:
    premium-pets.png
    Off the back of the demand from the community for the Rat Ogre to become a creature for the leader, rather than a hired sword we have overhauled the creature system. There is now a greater range of creatures available, some that can be bought with fate and some gold.

Also in this update, potion/magic item drops have been added to the magic quarter. This will give players an extra chance at finding rare items. We have also fixed the starting stats on all leaders to stop some players spamming our server looking for ones with maxed out stats!

Head over to the Appstore right now to download the latest update http://onelink.to/75hkpy! Comment down below your thoughts on the update.
  2. Wizard9er Corporal

Message Count:
    AWESOME!
    Thank you for the update!

I did notice you mentioned that the starting stats for ALL leaders have been fixed. Is it safe to assume this includes Leaders already in play and leveled up? (Asking for a friend lol)
  3. Prabdeep Bazaz Social Media Manager

Message Count:
    Averaged stats will only be on new leaders. If you have a leader with better than average stats, there would be no point in getting rid of him!
    Wizard9er likes this.
  4. Wizard9er Corporal

Message Count:

Touche!

Any chance we can see the list of average stats to compare? I know I could technically go a head and start a new mission with a new leader, but as it was mentioned, the idea was to stop players from spamming the server. Just thought I would ask first.
  5. Shangular Major

Message Count:
    Concerning the premium pets I noticed that the stats were the same as the basic ones. Was that intentional? So the only difference with premium is just the color?
  6. Wyrdstone Dave Private

Message Count:
    What happens if you have a rat ogre already? Does it disappear and do you need to take a skill to get one as a creature?
  7. Double Misfire Private

Message Count:
    Can premium pets be permanently killed? I get through... a lot of dogs and am not sure I want to spend two fate on a white one.
  8. Prabdeep Bazaz Social Media Manager

Message Count:
    Premium Pets can be permanently killed
    Double Misfire likes this.
  9. Prabdeep Bazaz Social Media Manager

Message Count:
    If you have a Rat Ogre already, no changes will be made to it. It won't turn into a pet.
  10. Saubertag Private

Message Count:
    The premium dire wolves can’t be reanimated. I haven’t tried the premium zombies yet. Should your necromancer be able to reanimate the premium dire wolves and can you reanimate the premium zombies?