PvP Pending

Mork

Major
Hi - I am in a PvP-Battle against Numenoreanos.
Just going to win but now since 15 minutes it´s written "Numenoreanos are moving..." and nothing happens.
Seems like he didn´t interrupt the connection but due to some reason the game pauses.
It´s not frozen, I can navigate the view through the ruins but that´s it.
Any ideas / suggestions ?

20 minutes now... maybe it´s possible to missuse the settings menu to pause the player-countdown ?

Yours, Mork

Mork

Major
Yes, but then I will lose the game... :(
... and Numenoreanos, if he didn't interrupt the connection, will automatically win the game. :confused:

Prabdeep Bazaz

Social Media Manager
Staff member
Hi - I am in a PvP-Battle against Numenoreanos.
Just going to win but now since 15 minutes it´s written "Numenoreanos are moving..." and nothing happens.
Seems like he didn´t interrupt the connection but due to some reason the game pauses.
It´s not frozen, I can navigate the view through the ruins but that´s it.
Any ideas / suggestions ?

20 minutes now... maybe it´s possible to missuse the settings menu to pause the player-countdown ?

Yours, Mork
Hey Mork, we've replied to your email. The team will take a look into it.

Shangular

Brigadier
This has happened to me multiple times in the past. Not often but it does happen. I’ve always assumed it had something to do with both parties or at least one player being disconnected with the PVP server.

Mork

Major
Hello Prabdeep,
what did the team find out about that?
Annoyingly the same happened again ten minutes ago:
I am in PVP against Les purgeurs and during the first round after the treasure was found there is now the message "Les purgeurs are moving..." but nothing happens anymore.
:confused:

Prabdeep Bazaz

Social Media Manager
Staff member
Hello Prabdeep,
what did the team find out about that?
Annoyingly the same happened again ten minutes ago:
I am in PVP against Les purgeurs and during the first round after the treasure was found there is now the message "Les purgeurs are moving..." but nothing happens anymore.
:confused:
Do you know what map you were playing on?

Mork

Major
Hi, looked like Ruffeviertel Wells, the square with the well in the middle.
The only other map looking similar is Ruffeviertel Market?

Prabdeep Bazaz

Social Media Manager
Staff member
Hi, looked like Ruffeviertel Wells, the square with the well in the middle.
The only other map looking similar is Ruffeviertel Market?
The team will take a look to see if anything strange is happening on those maps

Mork

Major
Now Treasure Hunt on the Cemetery of Voller map and it says since 15 minutes: "Enemy Turn" at the end of round one.
I am there with my warband Sigmars Ladies.
Do you see, if my opponent has disconnected?
Where are my shards?

Last edited:

Mork

Major
Now Treasure Hunt with my "Sigmars Ladies" on Ruffeviertel Market in round 4 and it says "Senor de la Muerte Snikch are moving"... since 15 minutes. :(

Mork

Major
Now battle against "Rictus Noir" with my "Sigmars Ladies" at Cemetery of Voller.
Gain: occupy the 4 yellow circles.
Round 4: "Rictus Noir are moving" - nothing happens any more...

P. S. : An opponent Oger which I had killed before fought suddenly again but without the red live display above his head. Exists an Undead Spell which can cause such an effect?
Nether saw this before.

Last edited:

Mork

Major
My warband "Die Grabunholde" against the "Cheap Kuts Butchery" in Memorial Gardens, Round 4...
Since 20 minutes it says "Cheap Kuts Butchery are moving" but nothing happens any more.
I invested time.
I invested Crimson Shade.
I invested Black Lotus.
I had the treasure and a shard.
... all for nothing.
That's no fun anymore.
:mad:

Mork

Major
And again... "Die Grabunholde" against "The Randy Fellamen".
Just were going to win but now in round 5 the opponent disconnection is not recognized - pending... and I have to kill the session too.

Shangular

Brigadier
I wonder if the difficulty in solving this one is to isolate the root cause. Is it because there is something wrong with the PvP server or is it because of a loss of wifi or cellular connection from the player? I'm not a programmer so wondering if that can be identified easily?