PvP Shard Leaderboard!

Bringabong

Private
I believe you can match up with an opponent who is twice your rank. So the 1,000 difference is if you're rating is at 1,000. As we know, rating isn't necessarily indicative of how powerful a warband is. Mine typically beats warbands that are twice its rating and I actually prefer to find opponents who are much higher rating than myself, so doesn't necessarily lead to butchery of the lower warband.

The motivation of the lower warband, other than the fun, is that they get the XP bonus for underdogs and have reduced injury chance.

Now if Legendary were to make the PVP scoreboard open rating, lower warbands would be encouraged to develop their warband. The way the game is set up now, people who want to get lots of PVP matches need to minimize their rating as much as possible. I doubt this was the intent of the developers. Most games I play that have PVP require players to reach end game before they can PVP for prizes. That's what I'm hoping will be encouraged here.
Starting a new or low rated warband at the start of each month will give players plenty of PvP live games. Growing your warband and winning is more a test of skill and more fun than trying to level up my warband quicker? More than I would if I wasn't getting slaughtered by warbands +1000 times greater?

Mork

Major
Hi,
in January my Sisters show Mercy won the PVP Shards-Monthly and got therefore the Legendary-Icon.
Now it's gone and I would like to get it back!
Many regards,
Mork

Last edited:

Mork

Major
Ah, it was January. But the Black Iron Knights were the cheaters who should have been deleted!
On my board for December it shows The Great Pretender.

Last edited: