PvP shout outs

Discussion in 'Open Discussion' started by Buggritt, Dec 19, 2017.

1. Buggritt Major

Message Count:
    Followng Wizard's Hall of Shame I thought it would be good to yell out to those with whom you crossed blades and came away with a good experience.

So thank you to Iron Fold! Who bravely took on the Thieves Guild and really should have won. The game lasted 17ish turns and consisted largely of my guys running away while the Fold tried to catch them. It came down to who failed their bottle test first and sadly the Iron Fold's Captain (Agamemnon Axegrinder or something) decided that heading to the local for a few bevvies was more important than chasing the cowardly bowman around a cemetary.

'Twas a fun game whoever you are!
  2. The Iron Fold Private

Message Count:
    Thanks for the match, Buggritt! After pulling all of the arrows out of their faces and shaking off their hangovers, the men of the Fold have trained up their move speed and are keen on a rematch. We’ll keep an eye out for you in the ruins!
  3. Buggritt Major

Message Count:
    We have hired a pistolier for close combat! Look forward to it ;)
    Ewan Lamont and The Iron Fold like this.
  4. Buggritt Major

Message Count:
    Unlucky match up for the Reikland Mercenaries who had just two guys. They were no match for the sneaky shenanigans of the Thieves Guild!

Thank you for the game! See you on the dark streets
  5. Buggritt Major

Message Count:
    Kurt Halshain!
    I was worried you would get me at the start. Those 2-handers would have made a mess of my thieves. But the Honourable Thieves Guild won the day!

Keep to the shadows dude, it forces me to reveal my fighters in order to find yours.
  6. Buggritt Major

Message Count:
    Last one of the day:
    The imaginatively named Skaven warbad 'Skaven' took the Thieves guild down. We did ambush the Assassin quite effectively but after that it was downhill and we fled in abject terr..... I mean bravely regrouped elsewhere. As far away as possible.

Thank you for the game!
    TheWizardWatley likes this.
  7. Jeff Private

Message Count:
    Big shout out to my first PvP opponent who clobbered my poor Tilean Mercantile Combine for some 10 odd rounds until the survivors snatched a victory outta the warp. I was certain I was doomed but the final desperate ambush in the ruins turned the day. I got lucky. I wish I could remember your warband's name. I also wish there was a replay option or at least a match history option for this very reason. Thanks for being a champ though!
    TheWizardWatley and Buggritt like this.
  8. Buggritt Major

Message Count:
    Shout ou to Undead. Good game! Sad that your Necromancer kept failing and I am VERY happy that your ghoul did not get into combat early on :)

https://imgur.com/a/m7KAK