PvP Trash Talk

Discussion in 'Open Discussion' started by Ewan Lamont, Dec 7, 2017.

1. Ewan Lamont
    Administrator

Message Count:
    Anybody had any close or notable games against another player? I just sneaked two guys into the end zone in the breakthrough mission against the much more powerful Reiklanders Fateless very tense win...the rest of my guys took a pounding.
    morjax and TheWizardWatley like this.
  2. dober Private

Message Count:
    Yep I'm farming high level players. They wipe me out in 3 turns I get +10 to +15 underdog bonus for each character. So much faster leveling this way. Not sure how I keep matching up with them but not my problem I guess.
    TheWizardWatley and morjax like this.
  3. TheWizardWatley Major

Message Count:
    It's been rather busy in PvP. I've been able to give some of my tougher warbands a go, as well as having scraped in some good underdog XP for my rookie crews.

I got utterly smashed by some skaven mob called Orange Blue Blood, they are third on the shard count, so it's good to see the warband behind the name....

Loving it.
    arielbelkin likes this.
  4. arielbelkin Major

Message Count:
    I’m Orange Blue Blood. It’s a max out Skaven warband (81xx rating). does it bother you to play other warbands and not progress on the leaderboards? That’s my only disappointment, I can’t play other factions and still progress.
    TheWizardWatley likes this.
  5. TheWizardWatley Major

Message Count:
    Mate, it's a scary warband, my congratulations. I'm the Grand Fubar. Not so scary, by a long shot.
  6. arielbelkin Major

Message Count:
    Ah! You’re the person I’m chasing! Thanks for the compliments and yes Skaven feel unfair at times (though I’ve just faced off with Marienburg Leader Foundation and shockingly three of the gunmen had higher initiative Stats!?! My top two rats are in the 80’s!!!)
  7. TheWizardWatley Major

Message Count:
  8. arielbelkin Major

Message Count:

See here is the problem with the leaderboards. I don't NEED to advance my Skaven warband anymore, I would rather explore other aspects of the game, but if I want to advance in the leaderboards, I have no choice. I still think they should reflect TOTAL shards per player account among all warbands. Then it won't matter what warband you choose to play with, not to mention the fact when new content is released there is incentive to keep playing
    _Q_ likes this.
  9. TheWizardWatley Major

Message Count:
    I'm not sure that a player leaderboard would help. Not really proof of much except lots of play. What we need is a warband rating leaderboard. And maybe a record of wins vs losses....
  10. Trapsinger Major

Message Count:
    My warband rating is way lower than you guys, but I got to play against some of those bands. I even got underdog plus +10 once, that was fun.

I mostly just wanted to chime in and say that a warband rating leaderboard would be way more interesting than total shards. Since total shards doesn't account for lost value due to dead or fired warband members.
  11. TheWizardWatley Major

Message Count:
    Very true. The Fubar has been through well over one hundred plus members, until recently, the rating had been around the 200 mark, since I never healed or revived til I got the warlocks. Shard count is more an indication of warband dedication. A ratings table would sort out who really is the toughest.
  12. Trapsinger Major

Message Count:
    Oh. My. Gosh! the grand fubar! you were the guy with the two warlocks, that kept teleporting on the other side of the wall whenever I got close. I was SCREAMING obscenities at my phone the entire game. My wife thought I was having a fit. That was frustratingly well played.
    TheWizardWatley and Ewan Lamont like this.
  13. TheWizardWatley Major

Message Count:
    That was a fun game, mate....
  14. Jawajambalya Private

Message Count:
    Grand fubar played your guys a couple matches back good game if you ever go up against the blackpit kravenpaw let me know how we did
  15. TheWizardWatley Major

Message Count:
    Well met, Kravenpaw. I'll be on the lookout.
    Buggritt likes this.
  16. arielbelkin Major

Message Count:
    Kravenpaw... you ran away after joining the game I launched (Sith Rats)... very disappointing...
    Buggritt and TheWizardWatley like this.
  17. Jawajambalya Private

Message Count:
    So sorry for that sith i havent had great service were im at so i havent been playing much pvp latley but i know have functioning internet connection and can wait to meet on the battle feild i hope to be a worthy opponent