Question Max Wounds

Discussion in 'Open Discussion' started by Shangular, Apr 6, 2018.

1. Shangular Private

Message Count:
    Hello,

Today I faced a Reikland warband against my Undead. I killed 2 of the Reiklanders with the Doom spell (love that spell), but I noticed that the first one died with the spell causing 22 wounds and the second with the spell causing 19 wounds. How is that possible to have that many wounds? I thought the maximum number of wounds a Reiklander could have was 14? For example my captain started with 5 and then maximizing that skill you get 9 more for a total of 14. How would I get 22?

I'm playing on the mobile IOS version by the way. I'm sure there are differences between that and the PC version.

Thanks
  2. Jesse Shaffer Private

Message Count:
    Someone please correct me if I’m wrong but I don’t think that damage delt is equal to damage received in the above case. The excess damage is just excess.
  3. Buggritt Major

Message Count:
    Jesse has the right of it. Max damage and Max wounds are unrelated.
    To answer the ‘how’ I have a vampire with 9 starting wounds. Plus 3x wounds increase at 4 = 21 wounds
  4. Shangular Private

Message Count:
    Thanks! So are vampires already out? Or just not yet in the IOS version?
  5. Buggritt Major

Message Count:
    Woops! Not the beta thread......

You didn’t see anything.....
    Ewan Lamont likes this.
  6. CuliDuri Private

Message Count:
    I suspected it for a long time... I also fight against 20/21 wounds enemy that can normally have max 14. In a older version u can upgrade wounds by 2 to 4 per upgrade. Now it's 3 for every upg.
    I can say for sure that wounds show in a warrior stat are not the same when u are playing a battle. That happens to me. I have a 13 wounds warrior that has taken 16damages... And was still alive!
    I think that every character has more W during a fight (probability it's a permanent "bonus" that every warrior has). Hope I write right things
  7. Shangular Private

Message Count:
    I noticed that too. It appears that the Wounds in the character's stats aren't a 1:1 correlation with the actual wounds they can receive before dying.