Question regarding weapon stats

Discussion in 'Open Discussion' started by Stotty, Aug 22, 2019.

1. Stotty Private

Message Count:
    Hey guys!

Just wondering if the stats/buffs from one handed melee weapons apply to ranged weapons as well? For example the +crit chance from a battle axe, does that apply only to melee attacks, or just attacks in general?
  2. CzaRus Private

Message Count:
    Melee only my boi.
    Only thing that transfers into ranged as well is Strike to Injure skill (for humans that is, I don't own Skaven or Undead)
    Stotty likes this.
  3. Stotty Private

Message Count:
    Cheers bra!
    Any idea about sword of Rezhel? Does it replace the melee weapon or does it add to the stats of if? Will it override the benefits of a skull hammer?
  4. Erkebrand Private

Message Count:
    I'm not so sure about critical hit chance. I have a band of skaven, 4 of them have throwing stars combined with a sword which makes critical hit also, the base critical hit is the sum of both. Making a critical chance of 70%, so I'm not so sure. Screenshot_2019-08-31-14-44-31-207_com.legendarygames.mordheimfree.png
    Stotty likes this.
  5. CzaRus Private

Message Count:
    Yes, it will completely replace the right hand weapon, and has its own stats. It WILL deny the Skull hammer benefit
    Stotty likes this.
  6. Stotty Private

Message Count:
    That's insane lol would be good fun though!
  7. Stotty Private

Message Count:
    That's kind of a shame, I was hoping it kept the right handed weapon stats as well, guess I won't be using it against vampires then lol
  8. CzaRus Private

Message Count:
    Yeah, that sword is a usefull tool against most enemies but vampires, ultra armoured humans and warrior priests with armour spell can easily deny its benefits. Otherwise it would be too OP. Even now its cost in WB points is ridiculously low.
  9. Stotty Private

Message Count:
    Cost in WB having known the skill?
    I'm actually struggling to push my WB rating high enough to cap out the campaign missions. 6 members in gromil armour with scoped rifles and the initiative swords, plus a warlock and ogre, all characters are between level 30-45 and I'm still only floating just shy of 2,300 so I'd definitely not be salty if it had a bump in the WB weight of the skill.
  10. CzaRus Private

Message Count:
    ALL the spells, at least to my knowledge, are worth about 1-2 points. It's ridiculously OP. You can basically have captain with maxed out all spells, all academic skills and all initiative skills only increasing your warband rating up to about 60 points. It's insane.