Ranking list

Discussion in 'Open Discussion' started by Mahuffma, Jul 13, 2018.

1. Mahuffma Private

Message Count:
    I am sure this had already been addressed, and for that I apologise, but is there a way for me to peruse the entire leader board rather than what is just above and below me. I am working on climbing up the ladder and would like to see what is ahead of me. Thanks!
  2. Amaan Shawkath Quality Assurance

Message Count:

Sadly this isn't a possibility at the moment as we're working towards balancing the game and putting you up against, for example, the highest rated warband wouldn't really give you a fair chance of success..
  3. Mahuffma Private

Message Count:
    Oh, I don't want to fight warbands with higher ratings. I just want to view the higher rated warbands.
  4. Shangular Major

Message Count:
    To give you a sense of where the rankings are, the top guy is over 11,000 shards. The #2 guy is around 3,700. Top 15 you'll need at least 2,600 shards.

Keep in mind that the number of shards farmed doesn't really correlate to how good the warband is because there are some players who like to farm this through using dual-devices. This is common in other online games where you control both teams, one is a always win team and one is an always lose team. So in this game, they would que up together and the lose team disconnects. The win team gets a quick 5 shards. It's a nab way but an effective way to quickly get shards. Personally I think it takes out the fun of the game, but to each their own.
  5. Mahuffma Private

Message Count:
    Thanks for the info on the shard number. That puts things into perspective for me. The farming you're talking about sounds like it would really mess things up. I assume that once in the top 25 or so, I may never play some of the other top 25 if they are Farmers. Their power level would be far under mine it would seem.
  6. FlaminGallahs2089 Corporal

Message Count:
    It would be nice to have a way to build uo rivalries in game and add friends in game that you can see their progress and ranking and compare to your own to your friends and rivals.
    But I have a feeling that may come (in a while, but will still come) its just to integral a feature to keep helps of casuals around the game.
    But it would add a nice competitive edge to the less casual and more hardcore players like the ones on this forum.
  7. Shangular Major

Message Count:
    Made quick correct above, top 15 starts at 2,600. Didn't have the app open when I posted earlier.

But you're correct, the top 25 may not be at the same rating of say the top 100 for that reason. For example, I have almost the same warband rating as the top guy, but he's collected 7,500 more shards than me.
  8. CuliDuri Corporal

Message Count:
    Shangular, what is your highest warband rating?
  9. Shangular Major

Message Count:
    My mercs at 5500. My undead is 4100 but it's just as powerful as the 5500 one lol
  10. CuliDuri Corporal

Message Count:
    I know... Are them Undead "Reikland Mercenaries"? I'm actually 4200 with the highest team, but I usually avoid "reikland mercenaries"' teams
  11. FlaminGallahs2089 Corporal

Message Count:
    Just a question cause I have been grinding for like a fortnight, my Undead warband has just hit 1000 and 450 shards,
    How long did it takes you guys to get such high rated warbands?

Just checked with new update my warband is now rated 3600ish
  12. CuliDuri Corporal

Message Count:
    mmh... I think I start playing the game since 2017 more or less. Not every month, sometimes I also uninstall the app for a long period. But I usually play only with a warband (so it's really high rated). Now I stared a new campaign with another team, so the first one is "in pause"
    FlaminGallahs2089 likes this.
  13. CuliDuri Corporal

Message Count:
    with the new update my first team is now 6700 ★
    FlaminGallahs2089 likes this.