Reconsider fate to coin conversion

Discussion in 'Bugs / Suggestions / Support' started by Fistandantilus, Jul 4, 2019.

1. Fistandantilus Corporal

Message Count:
    my games Im not sure ive done it more then once or twice first being curious. 15coins a fate just doesn't jive. If there were real pvp built in tournaments or something else that would need to keep things in check from pay to win, but now who are you paying to win vs? Only time vs a grind? Mostly. Treasure Map is a cool but I venture would need to be tweeked if coins were increase.
    I often well,when fate are done always get the US$ 25.99 for 100 fate. So ill use that, as its my reference point. Thats 1500 gold... now with the faster game play, (Thx U) thats maybe 20-40 mins of playing for me to get, why would I spend for that?
    Fate = LG profit and survival, both my goals, so this continues and grows.
    I dont fully recall the hired swords coin prices but they are way more then the fate translation, hence use fate unless your just f2p, which really isn't helping company survival, no offense to f2p, just fact.
    There have been quite a few updates since the tokens for coins,a while now. With the new (awesome ) buy xp, again 15coins per xp point...no problem, but 1xp isnt worth a Fate Token...
    Finding a sweet spot between worth $€ for time saving/game currency off hand double ie30 to 50.
    Worse case,which i dont see, u update and down grade if issue, but i suspect a uptick in Fate spent.&purchased