request/suggestion

Discussion in 'Bugs / Suggestions / Support' started by studer1972, Nov 23, 2019.

1. studer1972 Corporal

Message Count:
    1. shouldn't halflings be able to learn Infiltrate?
    2. why can't ogres have the hard to kill skill?
  2. CzaRus Corporal

Message Count:
    Ogres are really good as they are, only their weapons aren't OP, which is good. Imagine having 15 Wounds ogre with all wound upgrades = 24 hp to mess with him, efficiently 36 till he is out! With hard to kill, they would be able to fight at 32 hp, only then you need 4 dmg to finish him. That would be insane. Nonsence.

Halfling infiltrator seems fine to me.
    studer1972 likes this.
  3. studer1972 Corporal

Message Count:
    Ogres die pretty easy in my experience, both on my side or a opposition.
  4. CzaRus Corporal

Message Count:
    Just upgrade WS and wounds your first 12 levels, than it's easily the best tank unit in the game (melee perspective)
  5. studer1972 Corporal

Message Count:
    I think the vampire is better. Faster (move and I both), more skilled, and can soak wounds like anything
  6. studer1972 Corporal

Message Count:
    The only thing my lvl 65 vampire has trouble with are other vampires. Ogres are a tasty snack.
  7. CzaRus Corporal

Message Count:
    I meant non special units. Ogres can be hired by almost anyone. Vampire is restricted to Undead. You can hardly find better one than a good ogre
    studer1972 likes this.
  8. studer1972 Corporal

Message Count:
    3. Add Chaos Pink and Slaanesh Purple to the customization colors, please.

I want to take the time to compliment Legendary on solving the Naked Dwarf Syndrome prevalent in GW's non-LoTR/LoTOW games. In TT Mordheim, dwarves, orcs, ogres, and other T 4+ models were better off than lower T models in Heavy Armor. Using Def as Toughness and armor save makes armor useful and T not so game breaking. Excellent work!
  9. studer1972 Corporal

Message Count:
    4. Battle text logs: allow a record of the combat messages to be saved, please. This would give folks a better proof the game RNG/statistics are fair over the long term.
  10. studer1972 Corporal

Message Count:
    I have been working on leveling up my solo Ogre. Maxed out WS and W and he is quite a beast now. A vampire took him out pretty handily, but I admit I was wrong about ogres being weak.
    CzaRus likes this.
  11. studer1972 Corporal

Message Count:
    5: random wandering monsters: beastmen, orcs, zombies, spiders, lesser daemons, or the juvenile monsters from the Monster Hunt scenario (Mordheim Annual 2002/Town Cryer #5).
    6. Pit Fights (useful for building up individual warriors)