Reviews

Discussion in 'Open Discussion' started by Key-Smasher_H.I, Dec 3, 2013.

1. Key-Smasher_H.I Private

Message Count:
    write down what you like and any suggestions you think would improve the game
  2. Key-Smasher_H.I Private

Message Count:
    I believe that this game has great potential. I combines all the great aspects of strategy along with a theme that has lasted years without a shadow of doubt from any reviewer or gamer, post apocalyptic world. The theme is presented much like the 'Fallout' series, survivors, together must rebuild society and defeat bandits from ransacking and destroying your hope for the civilization you once took for granted. The art style is hopefully going to stay pixelized, maybe more developed with static animations to show they are waiting, much like many other games where when your character is stationary for a long period of time, that character starts to do some "waiting movements", but with this game, the sprites could have this continuously. The sprites also need to be bigger the size they are at now, a little bigger means a little more detail. The art design on building is spectacular and reminds me of 'radio Zed' another postapocalyptic zombie game (http://armorgames.com/play/7326/), the animations on the buildings should be less obviously looped and make the animation smoother and less ridged. The controls itself could be more than single clicks, possibly some key presses to initialize special abilities gathered on the way, which then goes to my next point of special abilities, i have only played this game for about an hour so do correct me if i do get something wrong, special abilities that effect the selected unit but there must be a limit of how many times it must be used. This game would best suit a portable console or on IOS, i personally think most strategy games suit IOS's touch screen, the whole point n click control system can get very laborious. Like i said this game has great potential, and one thing to keep in mind is that it is still in beta, and much like every single game, it will need improvements.
    Jemma likes this.
  3. Jemma Corporal

Message Count:
    Ooh some good points there! Thanks for your feedback, I will certainly let everyone in the office know what you think. Like you said, the game is still in beta so you can expect some changes pretty soon! Thanks!
  4. Key-Smasher_H.I Private

Message Count:
    pssst! its me hamdan.i@hotmail.co.uk... just so you know...
  5. Jemma Corporal

Message Count:
    I know it's you! I'll get back to you very soon Hamdan! ;)
  6. Key-Smasher_H.I Private

Message Count:

i will wait 'till 13th monday night, after that i will accept my 5th choice