Rules and how to become a Tester!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Overwatch, Aug 11, 2016.

1. Overwatch Community Manager

Message Count:
    Well, thanks very much for bringing some light to the game!! The more the merrier ;)
  2. Lister Private

Message Count:
    Hey, I just saw the email about the beta ended soon, so I wanted to make sure I gave it a try. I've been a big fan of City of the Damned. Playing something even close to that on my phone would have me hooked. Never did play the TT though. The GW video games have always been more my speed. I'll drop a PM to OverWatch right now to find out what else I need to know.
    morjax likes this.
  3. Overwatch Community Manager

Message Count:
    Thanks for taking the time out to introduce yourself and drop me a message. Going to have a look at it now and get back to you ASAP! In the mean time feel free to scour the forums, and post in any threads that interest you.
  4. Dwalker10 Private

Message Count:
    Hey there! Just curious if the beta is still going? Huge Mordheim fan on TT and Cotd here who can't wait to pick up this game when available in the US!
    morjax and OverWatch like this.
  5. Overwatch Community Manager

Message Count:
    Welcome to the forums!!

Feel free to drop me a PM if you'd like more information on beta testing
  6. Gourgandin Private

Message Count:
    still in need of testers ?
    I'm interested in it, well know the original game and i'm native french speaker if you need some review of your translations.
    Thank you
    morjax likes this.
  7. gabriel ayers Private

Message Count:
    Hi!!!!

So I would love the opportunity to be a tester for you on this. Im an Ex GW employee like 20 years ago that had Mord as my favourite game of all time. Im playing the app at the moment and from bugs to improvements and to make the game play as close to the board game would be so much fun to be involved in. I understand as well the ways one can increase pay per use from game pricing to staging and fair costs to cover company and needed revenue. I love the game but in its current format it needs so much work to get it to where it could be a great platform and money generator. There are of course huge bugs like I suffered today from having a leader die to buy coins to revive him only to confirm and have him die anyway and have another promoted.

This all can be fixed in the long term as long as you have solid testers out there that know how to document and play their asses off.... Im free should you need my help as would like to be part of the solution!!! :)
  8. Overwatch Community Manager

Message Count:
    Welcome to the forums, Gabriel.

We have a new recruit to the team (Amaan) who I'll get to deal with this for you. Expect a direct message from him shortly!