Search for Treasure!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Prabdeep Bazaz, Mar 7, 2019.

1. Prabdeep Bazaz Social Media Manager

Message Count:
    treasure-hunt-release.png

There is a rumour that one of the ruined buildings has a treasure chest hidden in it. Two rival warbands are now searching the area. Who knows what they will find?

A new mission exclusively to PvP, explore through Mordheim to discover valuable treasure chests. One treasure chest will be hidden within the map and will only be revealed once a warband member is within range. After that, it’s a race to capture the chest!

Head over to the Appstore right now to download the latest update http://onelink.to/75hkpy!
  2. Algirdas25 Corporal

Message Count:
    No loot behind...
  3. Moo Private

Message Count:
    Can anyone tell me what kind of stuff they have been finding in the chest? I’ve not yet managed to find one before becoming fully engaged with the enemy, and have been playing a duo team with no specific “treasure hunter” role.
  4. Shangular Major

Message Count:
    The chest gives you 10 wyrdstones, gromil, and .....all you get is 2 XP bonus to the warrior carrying the chest :) You get this even if the other team routs before you're able to move the chest back to your starting location.
    Double Misfire likes this.
  5. Double Misfire Major

Message Count:

Completely unrelated: anyone up for some pvp? ;););)
  6. Fistandantilus Corporal

Message Count:
    I'm totally up for PVP hit me up on Discord, I'm Chaplain Varlor there atm...
    Double Misfire likes this.
  7. Double Misfire Major

Message Count:

Sounds good, I'll holla when I'm next about. My main warbands are Reiklanders on 4361 and Witch Hunters on 817 :)