Selling Wyrdstone

Discussion in 'Bugs / Suggestions / Support' started by etherkye, Jun 30, 2017.

1. etherkye Major

Message Count:
    Next to the up and down arrow I would like 1 and ALL buttons.

It'll be easier to sell just 1 stone when you have a lot in your collection!
    TheWizardWatley likes this.
  2. Overwatch Community Manager

Message Count:
    Thanks for the suggestion!!

What about being able to hold the buttons down to increase/decrease the values? Just an idea off the top of my head which could possibly help.
  3. etherkye Major

Message Count:
    It does that, it's still slower then pressing a '1' button.

I'd make a good skaven with the amount of it I horde...
  4. Domowoj Private

Message Count:
    This is a good idea. How about simply adding buttons on either side that allow you to skip to the least amount of wyrdstone and to the most amount. So the whole array would like like this:
    << < numberofshards > >>
    TheWizardWatley likes this.
  5. TheWizardWatley Major

Message Count:
    It's a good idea. Usually I only all one shard at a time, unless im about to go for a big purchase. When you get a big pile of shards in your stash, it can be a little tedious tapping down to one. Having a one shard sell choice would make things a little smoother.

W
  6. Domowoj Private

Message Count:
    At this point, I don't sell any shards because I don't want to to tap my screen three-hundred times in a row. I just hit cancel and hope I don't need to buy anything.

Also, I think it would be safe to eliminate the maximum-shard-capacity. It seems unrealistic that anyone would ever reach the limit, since it keeps increasing with your warbands growth, and therefore it seems unnecessary.