Several issues

Discussion in 'Bugs / Suggestions / Support' started by Salj, Aug 12, 2017.

1. Salj Major

Message Count:
    A couple issues
    Rats don't show up in the shop.
    PSX_20170812_130034.jpg
    Also a model is wrong
    PSX_20170812_130053.jpg
    The is a spelling mistake in the description between the S and I of size
    PSX_20170812_130128.jpg

Also there is an fairly big annoyance.

I had loaded my Skaven warband on my tablet as well. I played 2 games and made good progress then my file erased it self when I reloaded it it was the one from last night on my tablet, so I lost 2 games and my brace from the shop and other things like some rats, I was wondering if the cloud system would allow two devices or at least prevent this from happening.
  2. Salj Major

Message Count:
    Another potential I thought you didn't need to target closest but take a penalty if you don't PSX_20170813_084352.jpg
  3. Ewan Lamont
    Administrator

Message Count:
    Good spots - should be sorted now
  4. Veteran Private

Message Count:
    Here are a few other things I've noticed:

It sometimes happens that a fighter who has charged looses his target after the first attack.

Quick shot doesn't work properly. Models may move and shoot twice with a ranged weapon, but Skill description States otherwise.

Models can run past enemys unhindered. There is no way of shielding weaker fighters or marksmen. Please add
    some possibility of intercepting.

AI ALLWAYS charges the fighter who has the lowest WS. Come in guys, how are they supposed to know?
    TheWizardWatley likes this.
  5. TheWizardWatley Major

Message Count:
    I concur with Vet.

I too have missed more than a few multiple attacks when the charging warriors icon suddenly switches from hit to end turn. Seems a bit of a glitch, tho I could pay more attention sometimes.

There should be a way of intercepting, or at least a priority line in the AI that charges the closest warrior. There was a convention in the tabletop that you couldn't charge a warrior if there was another in the way and within two inches from the most direct line of charge. Interestingly, this brings me to the next point...

The AI, for all its brilliance, does ALWAYS choose to attack the weakest member in a group melee, even if he has been fighting against others for several turns. I'm not sure this is the best approach. Random perhaps?

In relation to the interception issue, this means that the AI will often target a weakling that I am deliberately trying to keep safe behind some tough guys. How does it determine its priorities?

That's my two groats worth.
  6. Veteran Private

Message Count:
    Some more:

I do not like the Scenarios. They just don't work since the game is too fast and it all ends up in a usual rout battle anyway. The game plays Manly like: turn 1 move, turn 2 first contact, by turn 3 you're allready in the middle of combat. This leaves little to no time for maneuvering or picking up loot at all. No matter what scenario you're playing.

Another thing that freaks me out a little is that as soon as a warband is routed, the winning party seems to leave the Map a quickly as possible too, without even taking the time to pick up the loot directly lying in front of them.

You only get XP for collecting Wyrdstone when you fight a warband of higher or similar rating. Instead it should allways be given.