Shooting through walls - Reports

Prabdeep Bazaz

Social Media Manager
Staff member
There have been multiple issues regarding shooting through walls and while the team have fixed some of the issues, it's clear that there are still issues popping up.

In order for us to fix these, if you come across this could you please report:

- A screenshot of offending walls
- The map
- The shooter & target position (if possible)

This will make it easier for us to identify the problem and to fix it.

Thanks again.

Shangular

Brigadier
Also all 4 of those inner walls in the University District can be shot through if you stick out, not just the one referenced in the pictures.

Mork

Major
Not exactly. Staying in the corner of the wall left in the second picture, you cannot be shot but e.g. a sister can beat with her steel wheep through the corner into the circle.
I will do a test if also firing is possible.

Shangular

Brigadier
Actually please disregard the cemetery wall above. It's a partial wall not full wall so should be shootable. I was playing against a dwarf warband who's short so every wall to a dwarf is a full one lol.

Shangular

Brigadier
This wall needs to be looked at. The shooter at the top shot through the wall to hit the person at the bottom. This is from the University District map

AC684B61-943B-46DE-AD53-D0B93B7DC89B.jpeg

Mork

Major
Maybe he shot over the wall because he had height advantage?
Ah, no I see it now, he is on the same level like the wizard.
P. S. : Of which game is this nice Screenshot of Felix and Gotrek?

Last edited:

Shangular

Brigadier
That's from the upcoming Warhammer Odyssey MMORPG. Looks fun and the developers say it's not p2w. Guess we'll see but I'm going to try it out just because it's warhammer.