Skaven - “Tail Fighting", "Black Hunger" and "Combat Master" bug?

Discussion in 'Bugs / Suggestions / Support' started by arielbelkin, Nov 7, 2017.

1. arielbelkin Private

Message Count:
    "Tail Fighting", "Black Hunger" and "Combat Master" are supposed to produce THREE extra attacks but in reality you only get ONE extra attack:

1. “Black Hunger" and "Tail Fighting" both count as spells and you can only cast one spell per turn so in essence you have to choose which you want. In reality "Tail Fighting" should just be an extra attack with a +20 to enemy defense.

2.”Combat Master" only triggers if you attack two targets in a single turn, hence your extra attack has to be wasted on a target you probably aren't focusing on instead of the skill simply auto triggering and allowing for an extra attack on a single target while ignoring the other.

Am I missing something? thanks.
    morjax and TheWizardWatley like this.
  2. TheWizardWatley Major

Message Count:
    G'day

I've noticed the Combat Master thing too, and I agree. If you are being attacked by multiple attackers it should automatically kick in, however this is not always the case, especially if you drop one and are left facing a single opponent again. Not sure if that's how it is supposed to work....

W
  3. morjax YouTuber & Moderator

Message Count:
    If I'm understanding properly, these do all sound like "not working as intended" issues.
  4. Ewan Lamont
    Administrator

Message Count:
    These should all work now - combat master works as designed and you can now tailfight and black hunger in the same turn
    morjax and TheWizardWatley like this.
  5. morjax YouTuber & Moderator

Message Count:

Would that I could like your post twice! Quick fix, Ewan!
    TheWizardWatley likes this.