Skaven Bug: 12 Fate to 1 Fate

Just downloaded Skaven warband and I am enjoying them a lot but I found a bug as soon as I started playing. My warband started with 12 fate and before I had even used any I had just 1 Fate? Not sure what happened there.

Ewan Lamont

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Scuba Steve. Fate goes with a player account not a warband. You can buy DLC with money or fate I guess you pressed the fate button when you accessed the warband?

Gothcha thanks for clearing it up. I do have one other issue, if you have any way of checking on it. Black Hunger is supposed to increase your movement by +2 but I used Black Hunger and charged a Skaven with this ability next to a Skaven who did not have the ability and their charge was the same. Any way that could be checked on?

Matthew that is a shame because you have to pay a very heavy price to use the ability. I have had warriors knock themselves out by using it. So it is too bad that it doesn't provide the extra movement. Also I would like to add that the price for using Black Hunger should be payed at the end of your turn not at the beginning.

morjax

YouTuber & Moderator
Staff member
Also I would like to add that the price for using Black Hunger should be payed at the end of your turn not at the beginning.

Absolutely this should be the case. I thought this was also how it worked in the tabletop if memory serves? I seem to recall some epic flurry of death rats that keeled over dead in a blaze of glory after wreaking havoc on their foes ^_^