Skills weight list

Discussion in 'Open Discussion' started by CuliDuri, Aug 20, 2018.

1. CuliDuri Corporal

Message Count:
    Is it possible to have a look to a list (or something like) that shows the "weight" of a skill? →I mean how many points they add to the rating of a warband
  2. Shangular Major

Message Count:
    This would be good to see. From what I've experienced, most skills have reasonable looking impact increases but a few that cause a 300 rating each increase are: Combat Master and Unstoppable Charge. I can see the value in Combat Master, but not sure why Unstoppable Charge is rated so high.
    Deadhiel likes this.
  3. Auretious Taak Corporal

Message Count:
    It's probably because weapon skill also impacts damage and getting an additional 15 on the charge is significant especially on high level characters with multiple high damage attacks.

The big thing with the game is figuring out what is worth what in terms of warband rating and then working around it to the best of your ability. 3 WS upgrades early on is far, far, far cheaper then unstoppable charge for example.

The other one is looking at what specific wargear is worth in terms of rating. An example would be a handgun, it adds 20 or so warband rating, whereas if I run a pistolier pistol and dual pistol instead, I have more flexibility and do more damage (granted, close up, but hiding is a thing) but at 20 or so rating less.
  4. Shangular Major

Message Count:
    For Unstoppable Charge, that makes sense if all attacks get the bonus. I was never sure whether it applied to just the first attack or all attacks in the turn you charge?