Sniper leader getting 4 shots per turn

Discussion in 'Open Discussion' started by 10 Snake Gathering, Jun 30, 2019.

1. 10 Snake Gathering Corporal

Message Count:
    I was fighting in the 2000 point locked scenario against the canned warband there, they has some mafia sounding name ...started with a "k" and then consortium or something like that...anyway, their leader armed with a long rifle was getting 4 shots per turn. How is that possible? Could he have had another gun in his primary hand? He would shot two shots, then 2 more that sounded a bit different.
  2. Double Misfire Major

Message Count:
    Are you sure this couldn't have been a Hochland armed warrior with the highest initiative on the board passing on his turn, and then going after all the other warriors had moved, and immediately again afterwards at the start of the subsequent turn?

If not please PM me and my Reiklanders the details of this exploit. ;)
    Perl Fisher likes this.
  3. Algirdas25 Major

Message Count:
    He goes first thanks to initiative and wait
    On end of turn he shots (2 times
    New turn begins , shot (2 times

Or second option
    Blunderbusses
    That way he can shot up to 6 times at single turn (but blunderbuses are one use only for entire match)
  4. Trapsinger Brigadier

Message Count:
    If you really want to rub it in, the maximum number of consecutive shots you can get with a long rifle equipped is a combination of Ithilmar sword to ensure you get the first action, ambush, quick shot, plus silver arrows of arah on a leader. It works like this:

You go first on one action, and delay while hidden to make use of ambush, after getting the ambush shot, you take your two quick shot actions, plus a silver arrows (3 shots), then go first on the next turn to take two quick shot actions, plus a silver arrows for a total of 11 consecutive shots.

I've never had a blunderbuss on the same model as silver arrows? could you boost that to 13? or does the blunderbuss count as your "spell"?

Even if you aren't a leader and use two blunderbuss shots instead of the spell you can get to 7 shots with a long rifle, or 9 shots with a repeater.
    studer1972 likes this.
  5. Algirdas25 Major

Message Count:
    Wait, silver bow dont replace your off hand item slot?
  6. CzaRus Corporal

Message Count:
    Blunderbuss does indeed count as spell. Btw silver arrows are trash.