Some cuestions

Hi all.

I have some questions about the game:

1-Can you have more than 1 hired sword of the same type? For example: 4 mages, 2 mages and 2 elf, etc.

2- I know that the band rate is increased a lot if you have shooting skills and the sniper rifle. But...Can i unequip the weapon, spend the skill points and then equip it another time?

3- I would like play a shooting team with alpha strike tactic with Mariemburg, is still viable this tactic? Some times i see Sigmarite sisters (-20% impact and heavy armours) or another high armored teams and my damage downs dramatically (and they trash me jajajaj). Is viable play with only snipers, captain (dual pistol and spells) and a Warlock, or need somebody for mele? In this case, who is a good option? Ogres?

Thanks!!!

Skrit9

Private
1. You can hire as many of each hired sword as you’d like
2. You can unequip the sniper at any time to lower the rating
3. Not a ton of experience there, but I would say replace the warlock with an elf, as he can do everything a warlock can do but better. A fairly powerful build at the moment is 4 elves and a wizard captain, though I don’t have a ton of experience with the build myself so I couldn’t say how badly it lacks melee capacity.

Shangular

Brigadier
For #3, yes, it still is a viable tactic. The key however is having a balanced attacked capability. If you rely on 100% shooting, you'll have a difficult time against warbands who can rush into close combat quickly or wear 4 cloaks or have that skills Sisters have to give -20% in addition to wearing 4 cloaks.
With Marienburg this can be accomplished with the merc captain having access to the sword spell if you want to use dual pistols and other marienburgers having some investment in close combat and armed with skull hammers in one hand if you opt to use a rifle in the other. If you want to use hired swords to help with close combat, the duellist is a good option as well as elves (yes elves who can be good at close combat or ranged depending on how you invest in skill points.)

Imo for mercs, I don't use warlocks because the captain can fulfill that skill with the Flight spell. Ogres I don't use either because I think elves are better.

Shangular

Brigadier
Haven't tested personally, but I believe it was Skrit who did and showed a lower chance of being hit when wearing mutiple cloaks.

Skrit9

Private
I tested it a couple of months ago. It’s entirely possible that it’s been updated out, but at least before it was working