Some various questions

Discussion in 'Open Discussion' started by CuliDuri, Jul 2, 2018.

1. CuliDuri Corporal

Message Count:
    1. Using successfully "sword of rezhelb" does replace the current weapon? (Ex. If I've got a comet maul, the spell works replacing/removing the bonus of this weapon?)

2. Why 2 of my guys have to take a leadership test to charge a vampire? They are both fearless! (And have also a garlic... Seems it works reverse)

than you!
  2. Shangular Major

Message Count:
    1. I've always wondered about this. I have my captain now armed with a Skull Hammer which limits opponents max defense to 20. It seems like he does more damage on average without the spell than when I have it casts. Thus it seems like it replaces the weapon stats? But would be good to get clarification on this from the devs.

2. If you're fearless you shouldn't have to take a any leadership test to charge, so don't know if that's a bug?
    CuliDuri likes this.
  3. CuliDuri Corporal

Message Count:
    About 1: I use it rarely so I don't actually know if it change something. But the spell "arrow" allows you to bring both a 2 handed weapon and bow...also in the table version is not clarified if you miss the equipped weapon stat using sword of R.
    2. Yes it's really strange, it happens rarely, but always with the same 2 fearless models... I will try to unequip the garlic and see if change something... Maybe there's a little bug and the garlic works reverse (for my experience, I never seen a vampire take a leadership test against my warriors with garlic...).