Sometimes the Giant Rats have weird placements

Ok, so I'm not expecting the giant rats to be geniuses, in fact, I really love how unreliable they are. Very old school Mordheim. However, I thought I should bring this one to your attention. Had a Giant rat start on a first floor accessible only by a ladder. It's not the first time I've had a rat spawn on a first floor, but this is the first time it's not been able to get down. Took a screenshot but it was too big to upload apparently.

On a positive note, it's also the first Giant rat to survive a battle!

Overwatch

Community Manager
Staff member
Ok, so I'm not expecting the giant rats to be geniuses, in fact, I really love how unreliable they are. Very old school Mordheim. However, I thought I should bring this one to your attention. Had a Giant rat start on a first floor accessible only by a ladder. It's not the first time I've had a rat spawn on a first floor, but this is the first time it's not been able to get down. Took a screenshot but it was too big to upload apparently.

On a positive note, it's also the first Giant rat to survive a battle!
Do you still have this screenshot by any chance? We would find it really helpful!

Not sure why you wouldn't be able to upload directly to here, that's very strange. BUT you could upload it to an external site like Imgur for example (which we use), and then link back to here so that I can see it.