sorry...

Discussion in 'Open Discussion' started by Trafalgar Law, Nov 19, 2016.

1. Trafalgar Law Private

Message Count:
    ...im New to this website and posted something in the wrong forum (i think it was year 0 forum, so please Check it out) and here are my questions:
    1.is there a release date for mordheim warband skirmish?
    2.rate mordheim warband skirmish with stars! I would rate it 4 stars!
    3.Will there be a story mode in full game like in city of the damned?
  2. Overwatch Community Manager

Message Count:
    1. We are looking to soft launch on the 25th of this month. This may change, but either way we'll keep you all updated!
    2. I think my opinion would be quite biased, I'd give it a 5 star of course ;).
    3. There may be a story mode in the game, but that isn't something I can confirm as of yet. At the moment you battle it out against other fearsome Warbands in order to collect shards and equipment, which in turn will make you more powerful.

If you have any suggestions for us please do let us know. I can see that you've been quite active on the Forums already, so keep it up!
    morjax likes this.
  3. MasterDrumer Private

Message Count:
    Anymore word on this release date? Did it soft launch already?
    OverWatch likes this.
  4. Overwatch Community Manager

Message Count:
    We haven't soft-launched yet, no! But we have entered beta for Android users, and are close to entering beta for iOS users as well.
  5. morjax YouTuber & Moderator

Message Count:

Is there a different beta build for android, or just continue as we have with Hockey App? I think I'm up to v0.107 now?
  6. Overwatch Community Manager

Message Count:
    No there isn't, so just continue playing as you're! You'll still get all the latest updates etc.
    morjax likes this.