Specialty Characters

Discussion in 'Open Discussion' started by MasterDrumer, Dec 21, 2016.

1. MasterDrumer Private

Message Count:
    Is anyone else super pumped to check out the finished game?? Looking forward to having me an awesome stealthy Skaven warband!

What is the likelihood of monsters (like as rat ogres and such) and other specialty type characters? Vampires, wizards, etc.?
    Canticle Van Darq and morjax like this.
  2. morjax YouTuber & Moderator

Message Count:

I am super ready for more warbands! I will say thought that the devs plan to release with only the three human mercenaries warbands, and calling that the released "finished product". The other warbands will come a la carte later as DLC content.

I cannot recall hearing any plans for monsters nor hired swords as yet.
    MasterDrumer likes this.
  3. Miette de Corbin Corporal

Message Count:
    Does that mean I'd have to have the DLC in order to fight against them? Or just build a warband of them?
    I'd rather pay for all the "core" Mordheim warbands (Merc, Possessed, Skaven, Witch Hunters, Sisters, Undead) just for the chance to battle them, even if I didn't intend to play one of their warbands.
  4. Adam Smith Lead Programmer

Message Count:
    We're not segmenting users, no purchase necessary to come up against the DLC warbands.
  5. MasterDrumer Private

Message Count:
    oh good! That's what we like to hear!

Is there any sort of schedule for the release of the rest of the warbands? (if that is something you guys can talk about yet:D)
    Miette de Corbin likes this.