Starting Positions on Maps

farseer

Major
Seems like I am in the same starting location 80% + of the time on each specific map and the enemies are the same. Doesnt seem to matter what gang I am playing. The positioning has become predictable based on the map when it first loads. This is making games become sameish and therefore boring. I'll edit this post once i get some examples, as there are some maps I have only ever started in one location on it even though the enemies have spawned in 3+ locations (80% of the time in one location)

Anyone else notice this?

Shangular

Brigadier
Yes, it seems that I can guess 80-90% of the time where the opponent will appear relative to my starting location on a specific map. However, I've experienced good randomness in maps and missions which effects the starting positions so I'm happy with the variety there.

IrieMoK

Private
There is a lot of issuies with spawn location. Meny times enemys start first and have Bolt guns and kill halv av crew b4 u even can move.

farseer

Major
There is a lot of issuies with spawn location. Meny times enemys start first and have Bolt guns and kill halv av crew b4 u even can move.
havent run into that bad an issue yet, but yes, there are/were some issues with starting locations.

Vraxious

Private
I’ve also noticed this. Also annoying is “defend the zone” missions. Would be more appropriate for is to spawn “in the zone” and move out to defend it.