Starting PVP Warbands...

Discussion in 'Bugs / Suggestions / Support' started by TheNalleweg, Nov 11, 2017.

1. TheNalleweg Private

Message Count:
    Has anyone else discovered this? Let me know, in the comments. Ask questions if you have them...

These are the photos of my starting points:

1. Æzhïn Æłïtë

2. Rëkön Rëkön

Attached Files:

2. Adam Smith Lead Programmer

Message Count:
    Don't quite understand what you're trying to show here.
  3. TheNalleweg Private

Message Count:
    You can achieve a factions maximum warband size before ever starting... that’s all.

As this is in the PVP BETA... I didn’t cheat at all. You can achieve this with any faction.

You won’t have a great weapon inventory... but you’ll have a full crew
  4. Adam Smith Lead Programmer

Message Count:
    And have to pay for the 4 hired swords... Not an issue.
  5. TheNalleweg Private

Message Count:
    True... but being it’s apart of the PVP Beta. Money isn’t really an issue. Considering the FT allowance/incentive we were given.

Not to mention the fact that I’ve now got four flame throwers!!! On top of four Riekland Marksmen. That’s a rather great way to start off! In regards to the Mercenaries. When it comes to my Skaven... an Ogre, Packmaster, and two Warlocks!!! On top of what’s going to be a stacked rat band!!!
  6. TheWizardWatley Major

Message Count:
    Adam, I think it's about a swindle he thinks he has found. Clever clogs thinks he is a genius.

Nalleweg, mate, how about you try to find real bugs and problems and not spend so much time gloating about your imagined brilliance. This is in the Beta, with as much fate as we can use, we have all tried it.

Sigh.....

W
  7. TheNalleweg Private

Message Count:
    Wizard,

It’s rather annoying, to be honest, reading your replies. I never mentioned this was a bug. I said it was a great way to start. You need to drop this temperament you keep bringing to my posts. It would be greatly appreciated...

Sincerely,
    TheNalleweg