Starting wounds in taverns

Can we stop the randomisation of starting wounds? Hiring someone with less then 5 is a terrible idea that no one would ever do, no matter how good the rest of the stats are.

It's just making it take longer before I can find someone suitable.

Overwatch

Community Manager
Staff member
Can we stop the randomisation of starting wounds? Hiring someone with less then 5 is a terrible idea that no one would ever do, no matter how good the rest of the stats are.

It's just making it take longer before I can find someone suitable.
Thanks for the feedback!

We may need to adjust the threshold ever so slightly if other players are having similar issues (if you're reading this and want to give your thoughts, please do). However, the units that are available do change after every battle! So stick with it and you may find someone more suitable...

Thanks for the feedback!

We may need to adjust the threshold ever so slightly if other players are having similar issues (if you're reading this and want to give your thoughts, please do). However, the units that are available do change after every battle! So stick with it and you may find someone more suitable...
I know they change, and the varying WS/STR/INT means you can pick which is more important to you. But you ALWAYS need 5 wounds. Having just 3 makes you 40% weaker, compared to using 3 WS which is a 10% difference.