Stuck in loading

Discussion in 'Bugs / Suggestions / Support' started by ProtoClone, Jun 30, 2018.

1. ProtoClone Private

Message Count:
    Been trying to play for the last few hours and I only ever get to the loading screen after I have tapped to start.
    Cleared cache, completely removed game in addition to uninstall, reinstalled, and still won't get beyond loading screen.
  2. ProtoClone Private

Message Count:
    Cancel this, finally got it to work after uninstalling it completely, again, reinstalling, and then rebooting my device.
  3. Amaan Shawkath Quality Assurance

Message Count:
    Glad to hear you got it working :) If you experience this again let us know and we'll look into what could be causing it
  4. Gurslak Private

Message Count:
    I've got the same problem. Get to the Tap to Start screen, tap it and it starts to load and then the glowing comet disappears and I'm left on an unresponsive Tap to Load screen.

I've restarted my phone, uninstalled & reinstalled the app. Will try rebooting my phone again to see if it helps.
  5. Gurslak Private

Message Count:
    I've got it working by uninstalling, restarting my phone and then reinstalling. Alas as I don't play online and only against the AI I've lost all my warbands.
  6. Gurslak Private

Message Count:
    Well, its happened again! I really don't want to have to keep uninstalling the game and thus losing my process. This has only happened since the latest update.
  7. _Q_ Corporal

Message Count:
    I've had some extremely long load times - so long that I've assumed it is unresponsive - but have found that it does load eventually if I leave it long enough.
  8. ProtoClone Private

Message Count:
    Happening again. It started out fine and loading completely yesterday but slowly got more and more stuck until it just freezes on loading. I have let it sit for three hours and it still didn't load, so it's not about it just being slow.

Will try cleaning it off and reinstalling it. Hope that I won't have to continue this process to play the game.
  9. FlaminGallahs2089 Private

Message Count:
    Its happened to me now to.
    Press on the 'Tap to start' screen start loading then stops and just freezes.
  10. Gurslak Private

Message Count:
    Uninstalled, restarted phone, reinstalled and worked. Closed app. Open app and same old problem occurs, Tap to Start screen freeze.

This is a great game, but I've already lost my advanced warbands and the money spent on them, there's really no point in trying to continue to play if I have to start over every single time I open the app.
  11. Amaan Shawkath Quality Assurance

Message Count:
    To everyone who is currently having issues with loading into the game from the Tap To Start screen could you please provide me with the following information:

iOS/Android Device Name (e.g. iPhone X, iPad Air, Samsung Galaxy S9 etc):
    iOS/Android Version:
    Game Center/Google Play Games ID:
    Type of Internet Connection (Wi-Fi, mobile data etc):
    Steps you took that caused issues:

We'll try and get to the bottom of it.
  12. FlaminGallahs2089 Private

Message Count:

I emailed the details to you, were they allgood or would prefer them sent some other way?
  13. Marius Dire Private

Message Count:
    iOS/Android Device Name: IPhone X
    iOS/Android Version: 1.5.5.514
    Game Center ID: Karolyn Robel
    Type of Internet Connection: Both WiFi and mobile data
    Steps you took that caused issues: Open the app and follow the normal process to login.
    Note this only happens on the live version not on the beta.

If I uninstall and reinstall the app will I lose my warbands?
  14. Amaan Shawkath Quality Assurance

Message Count:
    You won't lose your warbands, all your warbands are saved to the cloud so when you reinstall it you game will prompt you to redownload your warbands.
  15. FlaminGallahs2089 Private

Message Count:
    Would I, a ajdroid user lose my warbands if I uninstalled?
  16. Amaan Shawkath Quality Assurance

Message Count:
    No, it's the same for all platforms :)
  17. Gurslak Private

Message Count:
    This is false.
    I've lost a 1400+ medal warband due to uninstalling, I assume because I didn't play PvP and only against the AI.
  18. FlaminGallahs2089 Private

Message Count:
    Uninstalling and reinstalling worked for me,
    Kinda accidentally wasted 3hrs playing this afternoon after not being able to play for a week.
  19. Amaan Shawkath Quality Assurance

Message Count:
    As long as you had an internet connection, it should automatically save your warband data regardless if you were playing against AI or PvP. Did you have an internet connection?

It saves your warbands against your Google Play Games/Apple Game Center account so you'll need to use the same account to access your warbands.
  20. Amaan Shawkath Quality Assurance

Message Count:
    Good to hear this issue has been fixed for you for now, a potential fix is on its way so hopefully you won't have to do that anymore