Suggestion: Add Ghoul Clothing to the Store

Discussion in 'Bugs / Suggestions / Support' started by Jesse Shaffer, Jun 5, 2018.

1. Jesse Shaffer Corporal

Message Count:
    The different clothing options and body styles that you guys have added to ghouls since the undead were first released are fantastic. Unfortunately, they’re totally wasted on players in my position. It took somewhere close to the far side of forever for me to finally find a second ghoul with close-to-decent starting stats and it has the same body and clothing style as the first. If I could buy ANYTHING in the store to make one of them look different from the other, I’d be ecstatic.
  2. Keovar Corporal

Message Count:
    I'd appreciate having a way to change looks for any type of character. How is it that in a magical world no one has developed a little cantrip to change hair color, and with all his blade training, why is my captain incapable of changing his beard style?
    They could just add a face selector to the 'customise' menu, and for the ghoul rags, maybe just let a them turn an article of junk clothing like 'shirt' or 'jerkin' into a thrashed form.