Suggestion: Additional Leaderboards

Discussion in 'Bugs / Suggestions / Support' started by Trapsinger, Nov 6, 2018.

1. Trapsinger Major

Message Count:
    I don't want to get rid of the leaderboard we have, but I'd love it if we could track some additional stats, and search them a little better. So ideally what I'd like to see is tabs on one side that let you choose to see:

Total Wyrdstone
    Total Warband Rating
    Win/Loss rate (pvp only)
    Average Warrior Survival Rate (not post game injuries cause people remove those, but rather how likely your warriors are to go out of action during a game)

And then on the other side I'd like an option to toggle between seeing the stats for everyone, or seeing the stats for a specific warband type (so i can compare my Witch Hunters to other Witch Hunters, for example).

And I would also like a search feature, so that when we look at the leaderboards we can choose to see where we rank in any of those fields, or search for another warband by name to look up a friend, or just look at the top 10 rankings in each category if we want.

Can anyone else think of some stats they'd like to see tracked?
    Shangular likes this.
  2. Shangular Major

Message Count:
    Power Rating would be a another one to add to that list (I assume Warband rating above is the old rating that was used to match up opponents?)
  3. Trapsinger Major

Message Count:
    I'm sorry, when you go to download a warband it only calls that number "Rating" I was calling it warband rating because that was what the book called it, and my brain is stuck 20 years in the past. Is it actually called power rating in this? I suspect we are talking about the same number even if I'm using the wrong name for it. The one that appears at the bottom right of the homepage for your warband.
  4. Shangular Major

Message Count:
    Yes, that is now the power rating (factoring in equipement). It used to be a "warband rating" based on experience and I think wins and I believe it decreased when you lost against an opponent. But they changed it to power rating to make match-ups more equal.