Suggestion: Benching (i.e. temporary dismissal) of Party Members

Discussion in 'Bugs / Suggestions / Support' started by Jesse Shaffer, May 20, 2018.

1. Jesse Shaffer Corporal

Message Count:
    I have a level 16 character and a level 2 character in the same warband. I’m sure many players would agree that, in the interest of leveling, having the option to bench a particularly powerful party member would be fantastic.
    Keovar likes this.
  2. Shangular Corporal

Message Count:
    Actually I find that having a powerful member can help the lesser members level up without having to bench them (or have them hide in a corner ) I just have my high level character go around and stun all the enemies. Then the lower levels come in and claim the kills.
  3. Fabio Calderon Private

Message Count:
    Actually I like the idea of more control over the guys you can send and could mean more band members. If not implemented as a different "area" of the camp where they hang out which would be perfect, at least the ability to let them sit and relax like in the injured state. That way you could have 10 or 12 fighters but only 8 could go for any given skirmish.
    And what about the ability to move the band members in the camp screen, since my assassin died the new leader is the 5-6 rat down the line which seems kind of odd.
  4. Shangular Corporal

Message Count:
    I changed my mind and am supportive of the ability to bench members, but for different reasons :). Live PVP. I have 3 warbands and for my Undead 3,300 rate and Skaven 2,800 rate, it is almost impossible to find an opponent because of the rating difference. I’d like to pvp more with these but don’t want to dismiss members because I’ve put in time to level them up. So the benching option could be nice if it also can temporarily drop the rating to get more pvp matches. Would love to have my Vampire do solo matches
  5. Keovar Corporal

Message Count:
    I would like something like 'benching' too. It could also help with storing extra gear so it doesn't junk up the store lists; just hire a couple squires to hold on to it!