Suggestion/complaint: toggle double tap to move on/off in options

Discussion in 'Bugs / Suggestions / Support' started by Double Misfire, Jul 26, 2019.

1. Double Misfire Major

Message Count:
    The new double tap to move feature may be a godsend for some, but having played half a dozen games I'm hating it. I end up moving or charging when I don't want to when gauging distances, trying to locate cover, select a different enemy warrior or cast Flight of Zimmeran.

Please allow double tap to be turned off in the game's options. It's bordering on unplayable for me right now. :)
    Sylens likes this.
  2. Frees Private

Message Count:
    Agreed. When you try to find a good spot in the battlefield to move at its doubletappet and soldier move to the wrong direction
    Double Misfire likes this.
  3. Sylens Corporal

Message Count:

I will be third to speak up on this. I have had to force close the game several times to keep from loosing troops to misplacement because of this. Precision controls can be the difference between losing half your warband and winning. Not just borderline unplayable, this is the most infuriating game I play now. Not because it's hard, because the controls are inaccurate.

Edit: just ran my Necro out in the middle of the map, no cover, ready to get charged by the entire enemy team attempting to switch targets for my spell. Who told you guys this was a good idea. That person needs a swift kick in the head. Did you even test this in game before releasing it. This is AWFUL.
  4. Double Misfire Major

Message Count:
    Blargh! Just had my trollslayer killed because of this. An inglorious doom indeed! :(
  5. Paolo Nesti Private

Message Count:
    Totally agree with you as I has just said in another post.
    I recommend an option to make it switchable.
  6. Paolo Nesti Private

Message Count:
    Believe me this is a great community with a lot a good ideas... I am proud to be here with you...
  7. Shuai The Great Corporal

Message Count:
    Strongly endorse ! 'Double tap to move' was the most ridiculous changing in this game. Now I can't move properly at all
  8. Prabdeep Bazaz Social Media Manager

Message Count:
    Thanks for all the feedback on the double tap to move issue. The team are working on a hotfix, which will revert the movement back to its original state.
  9. Double Misfire Major

Message Count:

Thanks dude! I've resurrected my trollslayer, hopefully he finds an honourable doom when the hotfix hits. :p
  10. Prabdeep Bazaz Social Media Manager

Message Count:
    The hotfix is live on Android. Will be live on iOS either later today or tomorrow as it has to be reviewed by Apple.
  11. Double Misfire Major

Message Count:

Awesome, thanks. Updating now!
    Prabdeep Bazaz likes this.