Suggestion: Fanatic Defense

Discussion in 'Bugs / Suggestions / Support' started by Trapsinger, Nov 29, 2018.

1. Trapsinger Major

Message Count:
    I know there are some people out there that think Fanatics should be easy to kill, but I'd really like to see them have just a little more defense. To be in line with tabletop, I really think they should get a bonus to Toughness, which mostly means an extra tier of Resilience in this game. However, I also think it would be in line with their aesthetic if they had access to Pit Fighter Armor. It would amount to the same defense bonus as an extra point in Resilience, it doesn't have weight so they wouldn't need the armor training skill added, it would give them some more cosmetic options, and they would still look like unarmored crazy people.

I also think that if you ever make a Faction Shield for the Witch Hunters, that they should have access to it as well, since they can already use the Votive Shield.
  2. Double Misfire Private

Message Count:
    The pit fighter armour makes anyone wearing it look like a pit fighter. The makeshift witch hunter light armour not being equipable by fanatics feels like a bit of a missed trick though, as all the books and blocks of wood are totally inkeeping with fanatics/flagellants.
  3. Trapsinger Major

Message Count:
    Yes! Fanatics would look great in that armor! I'd also love it if the whole witch hunter warband could wear the tunic and boots clothing set with the middenheimer look. I think that would match up with their rough look well.
    Double Misfire likes this.