Suggestion - Mission Timer When Turning On 3D

Discussion in 'Bugs and Suggestions' started by Xenoblade Hero, Jan 9, 2014.

1. Xenoblade Hero Private

Message Count:
    I notice that when the 3D mode is turned on and the game is loading, the battle timer still continues. This could become a problem for slower browsers in later missions, particularly when a lot of commands need to be made

My suggestion is that the mission timer is paused throughout the duration of the game changing to 3D. That way the change to the third dimensional world doesn't hinder the player.
  2. Jonathan Rogers Private

Message Count:
    The thing is with this is that you have 5 Minutes to make a move which is quite a lot of time and I feel that this wouldnt be a problem as it take up to 30 seconds to make the transition between 2D and 3D!
  3. I_Like_Cake Corporal

Message Count:
    I disagree. I find the load time greatly depends on the internet connection and PC you are playing on. I've tried playing it at home and having to wait about 7 min for it to finish switching. on another note I find that the game can freeze allot when changing turns and loading levels. It almost always recovers on its own but it can be a little annoying and worrying when playing to have it freeze regularly.