[Suggestion] Quality Adjustment.

Discussion in 'Bugs and Suggestions' started by FattDogg, Feb 26, 2014.

1. FattDogg Private

Message Count:
    Hi there.

I thought to myself, if you don't have a computer that is pretty good and upgraded but still wants to play this game, why not add a quality adjustment setting.so it doesn't lag on them. I am at college and it is also laggy too. So if you could add low quality for small computers, and high quality for the big computers, that would be good.

-FattDogg
  2. Gareth Corporal

Message Count:
    This is a good idea to have high and low-quality 3D graphics for people with mid to high end rigs, but for the low end rigs, aren't people meant to use 2D?
    SteveGreen likes this.
  3. SteveGreen Private

Message Count:
    In agreement with Gareth here, even with some superb optimisation there will be a struggle on the older systems, I would just stick with 2D on the more dated rigs.
    Adam King and Gareth like this.
  4. Adam King Private

Message Count:
    I've got to agree with Gareth as well, trying to use 3d on a low end PC would not be the best option. But as Fattdogg highlighted the optimization of the 3d is pretty poor (granted its still being beta tested) it is still somewhat laggy on my high end PC.
    Gareth and SteveGreen like this.
  5. Jemma Corporal

Message Count:
    Thanks for your suggestions, we were talking about this in the office today. I'll keep you updated with what's happening.