[Suggestion] Repairing Harvesters? (and some other things)

Discussion in 'Bugs and Suggestions' started by I_Like_Cake, Jan 19, 2014.

1. I_Like_Cake Corporal

Message Count:
    I was wandering if anyone has come across a way to repair harvesters because several of mine are in bad shape. It may be that I'm not far enough into the game but if you can't repair harvesters then i think it would be a good idea to add this feature. Harvester.PNG

You may want to change the terrain on "The Crevasse".
    Rethink Terrain copy.jpg

It would be nice if when you hovered over each of the action icons it told you what they mean. APC.JPG
  2. Gareth Corporal

Message Count:
    Hey, the harvesters heal by collecting resources. When you unload the harvester once full it will give you 120 resources and use the other 380 to restore it to full health. Also, adding a tooltip to the game when you hover over the actions may be a good idea for people who don't what they mean.
    Jemma likes this.
  3. Josh James

Message Count:
    Also, the harvester will gain X amount of harvest daily (the actual amount is level dependent). You will get a notification when it is full again, so if the harvester gets damaged a second time and you've cleared the level you can always repair it
  4. I_Like_Cake Corporal

Message Count:
    Thanks, I can't believe i didn't notice that. I guess i don't spend enough time harvesting.