[suggestion] sharing/giving resources

Discussion in 'Bugs and Suggestions' started by Daniel.e28, Jan 20, 2014.

1. Daniel.e28 Private

Message Count:
    I think it would be a good idea to have some kind of function in order to share your resources with friends. I am currently very low on resources and through repeating players invading my territories, I am low on fully repaired troops, and need resources in order to repair them. And even after scavenging everything possible I don't have enough resources, to take another territory soon.

I understand that I will eventually get resources through the harvesters in each territory, but having someone be able to give me some resources quickly would enable me to continue playing, rather then having to wait a few days.
  2. Oliver Beales Private

Message Count:
    I agree Daniel, went through the same problem myself, and from the low demand of resources at the moment, troop shortage means i cant progress in the game too much, and i am not getting as much resources as i should.
    Daniel.e28 likes this.
  3. Gareth Corporal

Message Count:
    Yeh, it would be good if you could gift your friends a little boost in resources but there should be a cap (so gold-farming can't function). Maybe if you could receive 1000 resources of your friends a week this may be a good way to earn a little extra resources when you are in dire straights.
    Daniel.e28 and SteveGreen like this.
  4. Oliver Beales Private

Message Count:
    Agreed
    Daniel.e28 likes this.
  5. Daniel.e28 Private

Message Count:
    Yea that would be good.
  6. I_Like_Cake Corporal

Message Count:
    Maybe they could add some kind of trading system to the game where you can trade energy, resources and units.